Ludia Forums

Velocicoaster

We’ve been watching the building and testing of this heavily themed, highly anticipated new coaster for the past year. It’s finally opening June 10, 2021. My g/f and I love coasters and Jurassic Park so we are extremely excited to be going to a preview event in a couple weeks. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Now, if JWA could actually get more dinosaurs to spawn in Jurassic Park, that would be great.

2 Likes

I think it would be nice if ludia increased some dino spawns in the jw part of universal studios, maybe increase the spawn of a few of the more rare creatures but not entirely sure

1 Like

I took some screen shots quite a while ago off how few dinosaurs there actually were in the JP area of IOA. I think part of the problem is that the theme parks don’t show up as parks in Google Maps and most of the businesses and attractions aren’t recognized by JWA’s spawn system. So there are some random spawns in the parks that are close to the roadways around the parks, but it’s mostly recognized as big open areas with nothing there so there are very few spawns.

1 Like

i read the title and kept thinking of the movie VelociPastor.

2 Likes

LOL… I think I tried watching that one but fell asleep during it. Have seen quite a few bad movies on Tubi. But have also found some surprising gems as well.

Just thought I’d post a quick update.

We rode Velocicoaster yesterday and it is a well themed, very fun roller coaster. The premise is the Jurassic World built a roller coaster in the raptor paddock. It’s set in a period of time when Claire was still very much corporate and profit driven and her and Owen were not on friendly terms yet. Claire is saying it’s what people want, while Owen keeps repeating its a bad idea. The raptor paddock features Blue, Charlie, Delta, and Echo.

If you get to Universal in Orlando and like roller coasters in any capacity, this is a very smooth and fun coaster.

1 Like