Ludia Forums

Velocirapturds open for recruits! Top 10/10 alliance with 3 lvl 20 sancs💩🙌🏼

Velocirapturds is open for recruits to start after reset on Monday! Awesome friendly folks, lots of raiding, easy 10/10, 3 lvl 20 sanctuaries, currently top 15 in the alliance championship. All that via FB group/messenger, no discord.

Are you an active, high level, hardcore battler? Shoot me a message with screenshots of your profile/team and tourney history if interested!

1 Like

Pick me pick me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Velocirapturds is recruiting for the new tournament season, seeking hardcore battlers to start on Monday after reset! Come join our turdy family :poop:

What is your average alliance championship rewards?

Tier 8 for a normal month (#15 gets the same as #273 :roll_eyes:), 9 for a 5-week month. We were just shy of tier 9 last month…hoping to find awesome folks to help push us over. :wink:

Thanks for the info! All private message you at the end of this alliance championship.

If you’re interested in joining, I would suggest messaging sooner rather than later. If we’re a good fit for each other, we would want to get you set up over the weekend before the new season starts. This goes for everyone, of course :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:+1:

I volunteer as tribute

1 Like

Velocirapturds is seeking fun, hardcore battlers to start after reset on Monday! Awesome friendly folks, lots of raiding, easy 10/10, 3 lvl 20 sanctuaries in the best co-op ever, currently top 20 in the alliance championship. All that via FB group/messenger, no discord. Shoot me a message with screenshots of your profile/team and tourney history if you’re interested in joining our turdy fam!

Any hardcore tourney battlers looking for a good home? We may be in the middle of a championship season, but if you’re the right fit, we can get you in today before tourney starts tomorrow. Easy 10/10, 3 lvl 20 sancs, currently top 15 in the AC, awesome group of people. Send me screenshots of your profile/team and tournament history if you’re interested :hugs:

To Ant-02: Say whaaaaa? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Seriously, though, this is an amazing alliance :heart_eyes: We are in the same sanctuary co-op, and I could not recommend them more. They really work hard to get all willing members through the Apex Raids… even some of my members too! :sweat_smile:

Thanks Turds for being such awesome allies!

1 Like

Hloo, I’m a 20 lvl regular player and the co-leader of CHILENIGODS,I want some dedicated players for Morty and Cera raids.In the game my name is Ritasaurus …if u don’t mind do you accept my friend request

Hi, there. Not sure why you’re asking this in our recruitment thread. I would suggest joining the FB Raid group for assistance: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2711934582418343

Velocirapturds is seeking fun, hardcore battlers to start after reset on Monday! Awesome friendly folks, lots of raiding, easy 10/10, 3 lvl 20 sanctuaries in the best co-op ever, currently top 15 in the alliance championship. All that via FB group/messenger, no discord. Shoot me a message with screenshots of your profile/team and tourney history if you’re interested in joining our turdy fam!

1 Like

Velocirapturds is on the hunt for fun, tourney-driven battlers! We can offer an awesome group of folks to play with, easy 10/10 missions, 3 lvl 20 sancs, and lots of raiding, and achieved tier 9 AC rewards the past two months. Send me screenshots of your profile/team and tourney history to join our turdy fam :hugs:

1 Like

We are open again for the new season starting Monday! 10/10, 3-4 lvl 20 sancs, currently top 15 in the AC on track for tier 9 rewards. If you’re interested, send along screenshots of your profile/team and tourney history to join our turdy fam :poop::hugs:

We have 7-8 players 5000+ trophies looking for alliance do you have availabilty?