Vent your frustration

Thinking about canceling my VIP membership. I’ve been very salty with this game lately. During the 40% discount I could not login until literally the last 5 minutes of it. I had been trying to login for a hour. Didn’t even get to purchase and do everything I wanted since I had to rush everything.
Now for the past two days I’ve only been able to login 2 times because of the FB bs. I really don’t mind spending 10 bucks a month but at this point I don’t feel like like im getting any different of an experience. I can’t connect my account to google. I have to research and see if I can connect it to my Apple ID.
Very frustrated. They clearly don’t care if people can participate in the current tournament. Likelihood of them redoing this tournament is slim to 0. Thinking free to play is the best and only route on this game.

2 Likes

Yeah, i understand you thinking about VIP storno, but this time that isn’t Ludia fault that fault is in Facebook side

3 Likes

Anybody else having Facebook problems again right now? I do…

3 Likes

All of us

2 Likes

I suggest you disconnect fb because:

1. Gmail logins are coming out soon
  2. It only causes trouble when it goes down
    Also I don’t know the good things about fb sooo…
3 Likes

Screenshot_20211030-083020_kindlephoto-25378644
Screenshot_20211030-083020_kindlephoto-25412647

Ludia quit playing games with my heart

8 Likes

What is the safest way of doing that? Plus what if I change my phone during the process, well, before the GP option comes by?

1 Like

Oh February oh February oh come thou February

1 Like

I have not been in this thread in a while just did a reply to get to the end faster

1 Like

Seriously, if I hated this game as much as you, I would have quit playing a long time ago. Life is too short to be this agrivated

14 Likes

and its still happening 6 hours later

2 Likes

Still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting so on and so on and so on

2 Likes

ikr, like i just wanna play the game

2 Likes

I hate the issues with the game. Like not being able to login. I can do a lot with one run but fb isn’t playing by the rules. That’s what got me so aggressive and upset. Since I work weekends my time in tourneys is already limited. Then login issues make it much worse. This is why I need to be like those that don’t have their accounts linked to fb. Unfortunately I don’t know how to make this happen. Sorry for being a drama queen. I know that I’m going about it the wrong way so I guess I need to take a beat.

2 Likes

The true purpose of JWTG is to have fun, if you don’t have fun what’s the point of playing ? Grinding is useless if you don’t enjoy it

6 Likes

I understand, I have many issues with game. Life is not perfect at all

3 Likes

Hopefully this team is strong enough to get the job done​:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

You’re probably better off putting your bird second. If he switches, he’ll likely switch the amphibian into his first spot because his ferocity is higher than the herbivore. If you end up sacrificing your amphibian, your bird would be ready to take out his amphibian.

Edit: I would attack first, but that’s just me. That way if I do end up sacrificing the amphibian, either one of my other dinos can 2 shot his Carnivore.

5 Likes

Similar to what I ended up doing. Took 3 tries tho. I ended up going for an super team

4 Likes

I’d have gone for an amphibian with 1000+ health in first spot . Try and survive until i can and then sacrifice reserving all. A pterosaur with 500+ attack in second spot to 3 shot the herb. Then the lv20 masto would take care of rest.

2 Likes