Vent your frustration

No, i didn’t because i didn’t realize I bought the first one. I don’t buy 50K packs, kind of a waste in my opinion since the dinos aren’t any better than the 10K pack dinos. If I needed one more to make a level 40, then maybe, but i usually just wait for a VIP pack discount, then splurge on 10K packs.

1 Like

Yeah boss battles are not really useful to me tbh.

So close yet so far

4 Likes

This is why you don’t play this game when you’re sleepy

10 Likes

Mine has been incredibly easy for about 2 months now. I havent had to use multiple attempts in a long time. Ill share my next one

1 Like

Forgot this thread existed.
Check out this latest example of unfair mod stuff.

4 Likes

I don’t usually have problems with disconnection,
…but when I do, it’s during playing code 19 with full paddock of lvl40 Gorgosauruses… :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Bad diplosuchuses! You are officially going into the asset repository. This is the second time I’m losing them… (and I can’t blame it on disconnection)

6 Likes

After finally getting to LEVEL 99, and winning the final battle, I was wondering what would happen with the level battles. I’m glad Ludia added a daily battle, but I was disappointed to learn that it costs 1 million coins to play, and you have to use your strongest team to win. The prize is only the daily card pack. I won’t be doing this anymore. I also finished the Level 80 missions. They stop? It seems there are no more missions after the Level 80 mission ends. I was looking forward to doing more and getting some resources along the way. It kind of takes a bit of the challenge out of the game. I hope they add more missions. So, now I’m in sandbox mode. It’s still fun, of course, but the missions were great.

1 Like

The prize rotates between daily, common, rare, super rare and legendary packs. All but the daily have a chance for hybrids.

4 Likes

Thanks @Timmah for letting me know. Now, I’m looking forward to the daily battles. I’ve got my excitement back. I’ll try and get some of the locked creatures in the battles. Do you know if there are more missions after the Level 80 mission?

Not currently, and until they decide to add more you are done with the missions.

1 Like

Ok this has gotten out of hand. Whenever I’m doing the tournament (for troodon) after I kill the first Dino my game doesn’t let me choose what to do next and instead goes for an all out attack making me lose each battle

1 Like

Suggest you report that to support, something is very wrong there.

In comparison my complaint that this weekend’s bDNA mission is poorly timed is a bit minor. Still, use 30 herbivores? How?

1 Like

Tourney FMF - Herb/Carn/Herb.

Behemoth FFM - Herb/Herb/snow

Done :smiley:

1 Like

The tournament is only Carnivores but for the boss yes that is doable.

2 Likes

Behemoth is a good idea.

But the tourney is all- carni, even the fodders.

1 Like

Are the B-DNA missions changing at the same time for everybody? For me it’s changing in a little more than 12 hours from now.

1d 7h for me. So i guess not. Maybe it depends on the time, when you first unlock a Boss.

1 Like

No. They change at the time you got your first boss.

3 Likes