Ludia Forums

Vent your frustration

The hatch time puts me off making any more gigakylo, which is a shame really, I would have made more giga than monostegotops if it werent for that hatch time.

2 Likes

Yes, but if you’re willing to go to level 30 IRex, level 1 Indo isn’t that much further beyond that (about 500 ferocity higher).

Level 30 IRex (1466 attack 3837 health, ferocity 8528)
Level 1 Indo (1772 attack 3402 health, ferocity 9073)

So, like I said, you could push to level 40, compete the mission, then fuse to make Indo and keep it at level 1.

3 Likes

Yeah me too. For the exact reason. I’ll be focusing on making those two quick hatchers, Diplo and Dimetro. Not only for their short incubation but also their bare minimum S-DNA needings. :v:t2:

Cost vs performance for them is ultimate and absolute. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Ohh I’m considering it but i rex lv30 will cost just some food and lineup imbalance. Indo will cost over 100k dna next Wednesday plus imbalance my lineup. It’ll also take quite a while to hatch 4 i rex and evolution. So I’m buying 4 more this Wednesday and put in hatchery and will make the final decision later.

3 Likes

I dont remember more teeth being this hard

Ai was using all reserve, so of course I just went and attacked on last go and surprise surprise they went for defence :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I just lost one to 4 reserve , 4 block unpredictable moves .

2 Likes

Literally wasting indos on this damn event, ai is so unpredictable, only needed 2 to beat him but he went for 4 block when he wasnt even being defensive the whole battle :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Gonna sack this one off I think, it only gives me 24 sdna which I can get twice as much for 1 battle of modded, a legendary which I can get for coin, and LP which I can get from ceno PvP, bon voyage more teeth :wave:

7 Likes

Where are my sweet baby baryonyx, just one more then I’ll be happy(not really cause I very much do like his level 40 evolution)

3 Likes

More teeth is always a difficult event in terms of difficulty purely because there is no class advantage that can be gathered and the high ferocity opponents…

4 up and 4 battles down, the last one was sketchy but all only took one attempt:

6 Likes

lvl 1331 pyro? not sus at all

2 Likes

The ‘Tiny teeth’ event last week doesn’t seem to scale up, so was at a park level lower than my tournament dinos. In contrast ‘More teeth’ does scale up and takes my top 12 carnis. Luckily I had more or less finished the tournament so I didn’t need them for that. Had better luck than you in that the AI was reasonably predictable and I was able to win in 4 matches - good job or I would have been out of top level carnis.

Hard day in the carnivore paddocks…

This event has beaten me several times, and if I haven’t finished the tournament and need to use all those carnis it is one I forego.

6 Likes

This could drop into the Off-Topic but I really wonder if there will be an enhancement with the upcoming updates, about the glitch I’ve been experiencing for ages, the consecutive match making in tourneys.

It is a loop that gets me stuck in the opponent finding screen as it goes round and round leading me nothing, so I inevitably need to quit the app for a restart. It wastes my time and kills my tempo as making it a sweet dream of having a single tourney with smooth runs without logins of countless times.

I do not know the cause behind it, so doesn’t the support. My phone is new, net is fast, lags here and there but this one…

Would be my only wish from the Santa for the new year, as to be resolved. :gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::christmas_tree::gift:

6 Likes

The sheer number of these i have gotten infuriates me
Just anything else

2 Likes