Vent your frustration

I just watch 7 ads for creatures cooldown and my game runs fine afterwards. You can really see the difference with the number of ads remaining. It literally doesn’t scroll if I’ve all ads remaining with many creatures on cooldown. Then after one ad you can move it slowly if you want to reduce cooldown of some other creature. It gets quite normal after 5 ads but i do all 7 just to be safe.

3 Likes

I do the same, but if I have instant recoveries available from the VIP building it only temporarily helps for 1 or 2 battles. Then the lag kicks back in until I use/waste the instant recoveries.
Once I have no instant recoveries and no cooldown speedup ads to watch my scrolling is good.

4 Likes

Well my game doesnt lag when I have a lot of creatures on cooldown, it only lags when I havent watched an ad regardless of the amount of creatures I have on cooldown, havent really used any instant recoveries to test this out either.

3 Likes

Where’s Hermoinie when you need her. I need February here sooner tha later

2 Likes

Welp. One thing you know you can count on is to disrespect you with crazy tourney matchups. Especially when they know you put in one that you will not stand for in terms of taking a loss. This is why come Feb. #VipshipENDED I’ll spend my money on something farrrrrrrrr more worthy than ludia. I mean when your forced to tag out your best piece which puts you behind the count even tho I pay my dues to them every but hey whatever. I’ll slowly find a better game

1 Like

BTW I really really really this trio is strong enough for tourneys.

3 Likes

what?

10 question marks

2 Likes

I’m not sure on specific ferocity, but I usually use something like

Level 8 Monostegatops
Level 20 Prestosuchus
Level 1 common herbivore

Usually Monostegatops can survive 2 hits to start so I reserve 1.
Then block 2 and reserve 1
Then switch in level 1 common and reserve 3

If you get a little lucky, he only has 3 or 4 moves and switched in a Carnivore to face your Monostegatops. If so, he’ll usually attack all.

Them you 2 vs 3 with your two mains and 7 moves vs 0 blocks.

4 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trying to login and play but uhhh

This is not fun .what the hell am I supposed to do ?

2 Likes

get more Carnivores, that might be the first time I have said that in more than a year.

7 Likes

If you have another Carnivore with at least 1711 health, put him first and block. Then hope he does at least one attack. If he doesn’t attack, I would gamble block 2 on the next move. If you get lucky and he has 3 or less moves on the next turn, but doesn’t attack again, I would reserve all or reserve 3 hoping he has 4 or 5 moves which he will likely attack all. My goal for my first dino is to get him to use all his moves and have at least 7 moves for my next dino.

If all goes well, you should have at least 7 moves vs 0. Your best bet would be your Diplosuchus next to take out his Carnivore. If you do get 7 vs 0, then I would attack 3 and reserve 4. Diplosuchus takes two hits to KO, so he should attack all 4. That would leave you with only herbivores left. I would like a Carnivore with at least 862 attack and 855 health so it could KO his middle herbivore in 3 hits and survive 1 hit from his last dino.

So you attack 3, block 3, and reserve 1. He will usually attack all 4 if he can 2 hit KO you. The gamble comes in if he doesn’t attack. He will usually block 2 and reserve 2 which gives him 6. You can gamble and block all 5 and he will attack all 6 leaving him wide open for an all 4 attack to KO him.

If you decide to attack all 5 instead of block, there’s a pretty good chance he blocked 2 and unless your attack is higher, 3 hits from the 862 attack isn’t enough to KO his last dino.

So, good luck and I hope you have some dinos with stats that work.

3 Likes

It looked difficult but was really easy because AI followed usual pattern.
I used i rex gen2 lv20 , diplo lv27 , spinatosuchus lv10.
@Sionsith i do have enough carnivores they sit right below the tape and mono army. I’ve 3 lv20 i rex gen2 , 6 lv10 spinatosuchus and a max spinoraptor .

It was childish a act to post here without any context and thought but i was just a little bit angey is all. Just 77% higher than my top 3 , nowhere close to the 110% i used to face in f4f. Just those numbers looked so big that i got angry.
Sry about that guys. But then again that’s what this thread is for .

2 Likes

I can’t play JWTG it said failed to log in in fb

2 Likes

It looks like it’s global. Fb servers are seemingly on a knife edge lately.

Nothing else than waiting is the game now. :otter:

3 Likes

So i guess your attempt at porting to google play games from fb didn’t go well.

3 Likes

Thinking about canceling my VIP membership. I’ve been very salty with this game lately. During the 40% discount I could not login until literally the last 5 minutes of it. I had been trying to login for a hour. Didn’t even get to purchase and do everything I wanted since I had to rush everything.
Now for the past two days I’ve only been able to login 2 times because of the FB bs. I really don’t mind spending 10 bucks a month but at this point I don’t feel like like im getting any different of an experience. I can’t connect my account to google. I have to research and see if I can connect it to my Apple ID.
Very frustrated. They clearly don’t care if people can participate in the current tournament. Likelihood of them redoing this tournament is slim to 0. Thinking free to play is the best and only route on this game.

2 Likes

Yeah, i understand you thinking about VIP storno, but this time that isn’t Ludia fault that fault is in Facebook side

3 Likes

Anybody else having Facebook problems again right now? I do…

3 Likes

All of us

2 Likes