Vent your frustration

Pter, Indo, gorgo is your best bet with what I can see.

2 Likes

No worries only 3 days 8hrs till your Pteraquetzal comes off cool down

4 Likes

That’s why Pter, Indo and gorgo are on cool down. Just tried them and never even got close to winning.

3 Likes

Only a tiny bit frustrated with the results of this one…

3 Likes

These Unays, in almost every gold pack they appear for me

4 Likes

I take every trade I get for them (except coins). You’ll get more, lol.

4 Likes

Finally ! I’ve completed this mission and got to Episode 44 !

the game literally 5 seconds later

These missions really suck, once I get to that Indom mission I’m selling all my buildings and buying tons of JH’s or AF’s instead :weary:

3 Likes

If your coin production is good enough, just buy them, then sell them.

2 Likes

I often sell unnecesary buildings once they are completed for missions, my coin production is still unstable however once I get to 90 it should be OK I guess ?

3 Likes

Same. Maybe th fodder. Maybe keep him.

2 Likes

What is wrong with those food offers? They have become rare like diamonds. :triumph:

And they appear when they’re least needed. I’m starving lately, desperately looking for food but our lovely Chanya has been throwing ridiculous offers to me instead. :triumph:

I’m not even talking about the bucks. Those are another story, but let me tell you what? Don’t even think about spending them all like I did. They’ve become so sparse lately either. And literally with all those pricey VIP buildings and clumps of AFs or Hammonds, I cannot replenish properly. :expressionless:

I’m in a hurry cleaning my market off after all these VIPs came by, by the help of PvPs I have managed to get rid of the mods previously collected, but most of the time the offers are so useless sparing the ones coming for VIPs. She barely gives something to the legendaries which I’ve collected via PvEs.

I know all about the offers coming with waves and stuff but when talking about the food offers (which Reece has once told that they are the most elusive resource out there now and he is right), I don’t need them when I am already maxed but such a coincidence, they always come by when I’m over 90+ in terms of food most of the time. Much properly said, when I was. :expressionless:

The algorithm of the Trade Harbour is basically killing me. :sleepy:

6 Likes

Exactly the same here: I still haven’t recover my food (means I’m still under 20 mills) since the spending spree - and I have only feed the most “critical” creatures.
I only got one offer coins to food, and it was really poor one: something like 50 mill coins to 4 mill food. I am so desperate I even started to accept creatures for food trades…

6 Likes

Happy cake day @filip1971 !

3 Likes

Food is just a horrible resource to build up, with coin I am at max with just 1 click. DNA I can get 2,400 each day with a couple of clicks, without the help of the trade harbour I would only be getting 1 mill food per day give or take which doesnt even level up certain hybrids by 1 level. Even seeing some of beavers latest episodes he cant even level up his creatures to showcase because of the lack of food.

And even then if I wanted to build up my resources with PvE and PvP I can gain some decent amount of LP, dna and bucks, but food… well I would have to land on food cards 100 times to gain a decent chunk lol… :tired_face:

Luckily I do not have any creatures as of yet I need to feed so hopefully I get a decent food trade in the meantime.

Please ludia add more upgrades to the food production facility in the next update, the food production is actually so so so far behind every other building in terms of amounts that it’s not even funny anymore…

10 Likes

The amphibian of buildings !

6 Likes

I’ve never leveled the food facility up past where it starts to requires DBs except on my account, I think I did the 1st one for 1000 dbs maybe? And that was a waste IMO.

4 Likes

It really doesnt increase by much, I at least want 5 mill food per day for it to be a noticable increase.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be a huge step in the right direction. Looking at D1’s game, her food has never been upgraded past where it starts to cost DBs I’m pretty sure so it’s at lvl 6. 60k food/2hr so only 720k per day max. Lvl 7 which costs 1k DBs is only 1,080,000 per day at 135k/3hrs. The next jump to lvl 8 costs 3k dbs

it’s a joke

3 Likes

When you stray completely away from the norm and decide to actually do a modded PvP just to try your luck on the prize wheel and get rewarded with a disconnect before the mods can even load.

Guess I’m back to not doing any additional PvP other than what’s required for daily missions again. shame on me for being optimistic for a change. Lesson learned

6 Likes

That’s why I “promised” myself that I would never, never, ever under any circumstances make food to creature trade. But as week as I am - sometimes I brake that promise (and then hate myself, of course) :grimacing:

5 Likes