Vent your frustration

Ohh guys… :expressionless: @filip1971 @Aether_12 @Stapesh90 @Subxero11

“Sorry Chanya, I’m short of 5 Mn. Next time I have, sure I’ll take this lovely offer so don’t worry. Smile as you always do, ok? I can’t bare when you get upset my dear, look at me.” (holds her chin up)

And you know how I ruined this offer?

By accepting another which offered me 3.8 Mn food in return of the same amount of DNA up in the picture. Have been taking creature to food offers like mental, don’t even mention that.

I’m starving for Hammond’s sake!

9 Likes

Food production/earning needs a fix! :mask:

There is a huge gap between it and the other resources as Reece mentions. And that gap has got even bigger lately, if I do say so myself. But it’s a fact if you ask me: It got nerfed or smth, like the bucks once had.

3 Likes

Haha, you must admire how Chanya trolling us! :rofl:
I missed to screenshot it, but today I have received an offer for some 15 mill food (when I only had 22 mill) to little less than 5000 DNA. I decided to throw some “reverse psychology” on Chanya and actually TAKE IT!
Hoped that my clever move would shock her and confuse her - so she can finally offer me some nice coin to food deal - but so far my plan wasn’t too much of a success… :thinking:

6 Likes

Yeah I was stuck on max food for a few days with nothing to feed, got a panocthus from it with just under 50 mill food which I’m happy about but since then I’ve not been able to reach 10 mill food as of yet :tired_face: food can just go in a matter of seconds and it’s so hard to build back up without those wonderful coin to food trades…

4 Likes

Killer, I’ve had so many food to coin trades the past few days, its like chanya knows, shes a prolific joker… :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

She likes it when we are suffering. :sleepy:

9 Likes

I wish there was a “flip trade” button
Chanya: HAHHAHAHA IMA SCAM U ILL TAKE YOUR SEGNOSUCHUS FOR 60 MIL COINS!
flips trade
Like even if there was itd be sooo useful….

4 Likes

That would be too OP, for example if you had a gorgosaurus in your market waiting to be hatched, then chanya throws in a gorgo to coin trade, you flip it and you get another gorgo… so you can basically get max gorgo if you have good coin production.

4 Likes

It would be way too op yeah, maybe if they just limited it to certain trades such as resource to resource or a reverse trade could have a weekly cooldown.

5 Likes

Or maybe the ratios could change, like when you flip it you get the half of the food for example, the amount wanted from you at the first place.

Instead, my TH page is full of coin offers while I’m maxed out. Beautiful. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I agree, but i wish there was a way to modify it even if its just for resources.
Example: 20 mil food for 40 mil coins, flip it then u get a good trade
Even if its daily and for resources its a lot easier for gathering food and dna etc

3 Likes

Likes it ! She thrives with our suffering like the villain of some sci-fi movie.

4 Likes

My food is at a comfortable ratio of between 10mil - 20 mil sooo no worries for me about trades I guess ?

2 Likes

Like for example this trade here is definitely too op to flip

But even trades like this would help new lvl 50s to spam vip packs with flip

3 Likes

Haha flip trade, imagine :rofl:

8 Likes

Sighs in disappointment

2 Likes

Annoyance this time…

After just 3 ads this is what I’m looking at.

3 Likes

What were we saying? @Acrocanthosaurus @Aether_12 @Stapesh90 @filip1971 @Indominus_Rexy

7 Likes

Oh chanya you cheeky devil you, I dont think I’ve ever seen a day where she hasnt offered this kind of useless trade… I do wonder what she would do on april 1st?

With chanya every day is april fools day :clown_face:

8 Likes

For april fools imagine if they make it 100,000,000 coins for 99,999,999 of every tournament hybrid
And then it’s unacceptable :joy:

4 Likes