Ludia Forums

Vent your frustration

I know. I finally decided to participate in the Mosasaurus Gen 2 event yesterday and this morning I read a thread about people complaining about the event, so I logged into my game to take a screen shots, and it was all reset. I’d just gotten Predator too… Also, it seems to me as if this is only happening to the Mosasaurus Gen 2 event.

1 Like

Make sure you report to Support. Include any relevant screenshots

3 Likes

4 modded aquatic…4 40DNA…nuff said

3 Likes

Modded is just absolute pants, ceno PvP is 10x better.

I would much rather spend 5 bucks and get 2 prizes, even if I get coin it’s better than 40 lp or 40 dna I think those prizes are just out of order

2 Likes

It often feels like: thanks for nothing!

2 Likes

yeah I’m only doing them to burn coins on Mods…Ceno all the way

2 Likes

I wake up today to find my trade harbor has no trades and my daily missions will reset in 48 days?!

5 Likes

Hmm, strange, try exiting the game completely and logging back in again that should fix it

1 Like

I tried it a few times and it’s still the same, I sent in a ticket hopefully it doesn’t take long

Anyone else feel like the majority of prizes in the “dominator” or elite packs are trash? I feel like they should make it worth it to reach those levels and actually make the majority of prizes truly good. 100 dna? 37000 Coins? Pretty useless.

1 Like

They do let you unlock a new dino when you make it to dominator and stay there

1 Like

But, yes, the prize wheel is trash all over

2 Likes

Damn code 19.

4 rounds of sliders… not cool

1 Like

Thank you to whichever moderator/members flagged my joke post. And if it was Andy, I apologize for ruining your cake day.

4 Likes

Ngl that was hilarious I’m surprised it stayed up for so long :joy:

2 Likes

Why do all my dinos take forever to hatch now AAAAAHHHH

2 Likes

10 modded pvp battles in evening. Total amount of s-dna got :50 that too being eupolocephalus…

2 Likes

whyyyyyyyy

I would have fancied a triceratops!

2 Likes

Not sure why but the game seems to punish me whenever I bring thylocosmilus into PvP now without fail

This is the norm for me except this was an easy cavern, they are usually max level archaeophicyon and megistocurus

I do not get punished like this if I bring a Savannah or a cavern

2 Likes

The main issue could be that it’s a glass cannon. Still, it’s brave of you to use fodders at ceno battles. I always bring 3 equally decent ones.

1 Like