Ludia Forums

Vent your frustration

When this happens to me I exit the game, then re enter, the game then gives you the option to continue or to concede, I select continue and then continue the battle. Do you not get that option?

2 Likes

Continuing doesn’t ever work for me. I have to concede and start over which cost me Dino bucks. I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t just me and that this is an actual bug and it sounds like it is.

3 Likes

Well that is a bummer.

2 Likes

I had something similar happen to me, but I can’t remember if it was a boss battle. When I hit continue it would instantly crash. After about 7 crashes in a row, I just conceded, then I was able to do the battle over from the beginning. Now that I think of it, it wouldn’t have been a boss battle like that (maybe a wave) because I wouldn’t have paid again for that.

2 Likes

We need a confirmation button. Just spent almost 5k bucks for a trex gen2 in trade harbour by accident. I was just trying to scroll up and accept a af to food trade and I did not do a proper first touch and it didn’t change. Before my brain could realise it didn’t change my hand accepted the trade.

7 Likes

Ludia plz make separate packs for aqua and ceno solid gold. I grinded 6k loyalty points in 1 day and I get this aquatic that I don’t want or need. I’ll just have to trade it off for maybe a VIP Jurassic

2 Likes

You’ll want it later, keep it. Aquatic VIPs is what I use the most for aquatic PVE and aquatic tournaments.

5 Likes

I don’t even have an aqua park

2 Likes

? I thought aquatic park was unlocked at level 40, no?

2 Likes

It is. But my park is very unbalanced and there’s only 1 aqua event per week so I’d rather use my DNA on my Jurassic at the moment

2 Likes

That’s fine, point is you have one. You may not focus on it now, but I would not trade away a VIP. You’ll want it back later. These are just suggestions, it’s your game and you can do as you please.

Edit: as for requesting jurassic specific VIP packs, that’s not likely to happen. One of the perks of VIP is getting random VIP offers in TH for 11K LPs. This is a business after all and even though you don’t have to pay to play, they would like to influence you to pay if you want things easier.

4 Likes

True, it’s prob a good time to start an aqua park. But it may be a business but it’s not gonna cause them to lose money.

3 Likes

Haino will help you in the long run

3 Likes

I messed up code 19 today… Luckily I was able to finish Stakeholder’s visit without my main amphibian workhorses (diplosuchus x11). I’m very happy it’s not tournament today, so I’ll save my DBs.

3 Likes

That indo is making my life difficult.
But the AI gave free wins in each of those battles.

2 Likes

I decided to play the Battlefield Domination boss event after a while yesterday. Imagine my surprise when I saw the “possible rewards”.
I distinctly remember that the last time I played the event, the reward was always the “Domination Rewards Pack”. Now, the pack is just one of the possible rewards of the wheel and the rest are filled by the usual suspects and Amber.

I scored the pack, so I was relieved, but earlier it was an acceptable trade-off to spend 200 DB to get 3750 DNA and a legendary creature. Now even this event is not worth it.

4 Likes

Welp won a saw shark from the spin wheel on the raffle and it did not go into my market as a hatchable Dino, did not get any screen shots but it sucks because it’s an exclusive dino

2 Likes

Always use a calculator. A common mod defeated me .

4 Likes

Yes, I hate to waste those splinter mods. Just used my last 2 today :sob:

2 Likes