Vent your frustration

No comments…

2 Likes

Why did I even try this? I am so bad at Code 19s.

3 Likes

10 boss dna is like a slap in the face.

How long cool down or escape time or what should I call it?

1 Like

That’s okay, your skills will improve over time. It’s 60 sdna per day, multiple that by 30 and it means 1800 SDNA per month only by doing code 19. For me it is very important source of sdna, especially when I mostly save velociraptor sdna because you can NEVER have enough Indoraptors :wink:

2 Likes

1D 19H. I accepted the painful loss of 450 DB to get them back :confused:. I should probably have waited though as I don’t really need them until tomorrow. I was annoyed.

2 Likes

Because if you get a perfect, it’s over 1K DNA (depending how many you have).

8 Likes

I got the bar about level with his head. Then off he scuttled.

Well done there. And happy cake day.

1 Like

The program hates me. There is no other explanation.

This started off as a standard modded PVP. He had Bind, something I forget that boosted the Ammonite’s defence, and then Randomize. His Bind activated, then his other mods. His Randomize gave him Inspire, Terrify, Inspire. (It never gives me that! If only!)

Then he switched so my poor reef Henodus was up against his cave Ammonite which had a defence of over 7000 while my attack was further reduced to 195.

I managed to get in an attack of 7 but it was no use, that only did 2K damage. Wipeout.

And for insult to injury the ‘bind’ remained activated throughout, even though it should not have done. I think the Ammonite’s boosted defence from his first mod also remained active, which is why he got to 7K defence with those Inspires.

2 Likes

Yes, I had a similar experience with opponents randomize today. I didn’t get that unlucky and still pulled it out, but AI’s initial mods were still active after they got new ones from the randomize.

3 Likes

Had to beat 30 opponents to gets those 10 B-DNA :confused:

Quit after you beat the first tier

4 Likes

Yeah, I pretty much just do the 12 opponent battles these days unless I am really bored.

2 Likes

This is one of the reasons why I almost never do Code 19’s

1 Like

Same it is so tiring

My frustration is not being able to close the tabs in announcements, i dont care if i can get 50 bucks by connecting google play, i already have it connected to facebook. The only thing that should be there is the vip offer

1 Like

I just hate moments like this… :triumph:

5 Likes

Yeah, stinks you can’t 1 shot it, but you got the win in the bag. Attack 2 and reserve 1, then switch in fodder and reserve 3. It’s almost guaranteed because AI will likely switch in Zalmonodon and then it’ll either have 3 or 4 moves vs your fodder. 98% of the time it will attack all to cover your 3 possible blocks (stat is made up, but it’s extremely likely).

Then you have 7 moves vs 0 to KO his last two dinos. Which should be simple since his last dino will be a Carnivore (you have advantage).

Edit: Nevermind, just realized you went 2nd in PVP. Ignore all of my advice, lol.

4 Likes

Yes I won it pretty easy even though that Zalomonodon would had defeated my Superkoolaid with complete ease. But just the thing that you can’t one shot the creature because your attack is a little lower than enemy dino health it’s just like salt in the wound :pensive:

4 Likes

Thought of you when I had these two battles, lol. One perfect, one just short.

5 Likes