Vent your frustration

I finished the modded PVE today, wasn’t that 3 battles? My weekly progress only shows 2 mod wins. Any ideas why? Did i have to have 3 mods to count as a mod win? I don’t remember if I needed to have 3 mods to battle, but i don’t believe i did.

1 Like

And that’s why I hate and love this game at the same time. Sometimes you get perfect hit and you feel so good, and sometimes to knock off the opponent you need to go for two hits. 100 or 200 difference in attack to opponent health is not that bad but when it’s 1-10 it’s so infuriating :skull:

2 Likes

Following this thread and had two battles at the weekend where the no.s were just perfect

It’s very satisfying when that happens, and as you say very annoy8ng when you are 1 off. I think ‘it’s just a rounding error, it shouldcwork really’. But it doesn’t.

7 Likes

This shouldn’t be here

It’s part of a theme about the frustration when the numbers are just off. So it’s sort of sideways but relevant, honestly.

8 Likes

What about this? Had to do one more battle :frowning:

3 Likes

You can still battle the boss, it’s not over yet.

1 Like

:wink:

3 Likes

How come AI so often is this lucky with randomize? I did win, but I didnt’t have much hope the moment I took the screenshot.

5 Likes

Hm… yes, you were out of luck there :slight_smile:
But that’s why FMF is preferable way for me to use on such events: even if AI would have the same MODs on it’s side, you would be fighting with one really good creature on your side (and two rubish-ones) so chances for you to win would be much better…
Better, but no guaranties, of course

Unfortunately I’m not very good at FMF strategy. The game will not punish me if I use lvl 11 VIP or a little below as main in modded aquatic? My lineup is not strong enough for FMF in dom in ordinary tournaments, so I usually play safe with balanced teams also in modded PVP, out of habit.

1 Like

I can say that I’m fairly “safe” by doing all my battles with FMF strategy as I have all my aquatics on VIP lvl 30 ferocity. For tournament I also use VIP 30 and others with similar ferocity: Spinotasuchus lvl 20, Rajastegas lvl 30.
If your top creatures are VIP lvl 11, that might not be enough… But I just wanted to say that “spreading ferocity” among 3 creatures instead of using one strong main and two weak foders puts you in much inferior position. Didn’t included ferocity of your top creatures into that calculation :slight_smile:

With balanced teams I have more than 90% win rates in modded PVP, so I’m not very eager to change.

2 Likes

Im a bit frustrated i didnt unlock the pterandodon gen 2 when i gkt the pack, but i guess that is what you get when you only do it with the free pass

Guys so I happened to get a legendary Herbivore and now all my opponents are carnivores…

I don’t think you get pteranodon gen 2 unlock with premium pass either. Can somebody please correct me if I’m wrong? Because then i will be tempted to use real money on this game for the first time…

2 Likes

You are not wrong: no unlocks, only one copy. If unlock was in question, it would be announced very loudly, don’t worry about that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m sure it would’ve had the unlock symbol on the pack as well if it did unlock it.

1 Like

Somewhere in the forum someone said they had paid for the Premium pass and they got two single copies but no unlock. I assume that if you pay you collect both the top and bottom pack.

Apologies but I don’t remember who this was, or I would copy them in to the discussion.

6 Likes

I bought the Premium pass (for “testing pursposes” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, not like I badly needed Ptero G2 in particular) and can confirm that there was NO unlock - only single copies with each pack.

5 Likes