Ludia Forums

Vent your frustration

I think that frustration is what keeps me playing, easy things get me bored pretty easily and I would stoped played a long time ago. It’s nice to play something focused in long term and had tought me a lot of patience, also to save resources and to maximize resources. My goal is doing the most I can without being VIP

4 Likes

I wish I could compensate you! Like I mentioned I won 4 kapros in 2 days.

1 Like

Oooof I hate when I miss click and speed up a tourney must admit that’s happened a couple times to me before also

1 Like

I lost all of my progress and still waiting for a reply to my support ticket

The most annoying thing in the game is how easy it is to misclick without ways to prevent it other than tapping at a snails pace to counter the lag you can experience

2 Likes

I don’t really have any frustrations right now… Worst thing Ludia ever did to me happened many years ago and was a direct result of the Aquatic park expansion to Jurassic Park Builder…

Many players (myself included) lost 100% of our progress due to the Aquatic Park expansion and had to start over completely from scratch. I still get PTSD-like flash backs to this issue whenever there’s an update to JWTG; though I know that at this point Ludia would almost certainly never let that happen again.

Way back then, the Ludia rep that I spoke to about this issue (back when they had phone lines for customer support) was not very helpful and only gave me a few hundred dino bucks which was measly considering what had been lost.

I quit playing for years until JWTG came out in 2015… I started a new game in JP Builder around the same time and emailed into support to explain the original issue. They gave me 2000 dino bucks which, with some smart spending, was plenty enough to help me beat the game.

Eventually (with a whole lot of patience and some time) I completed 100% of JP Builder’s missions, completely cleared all 3 parks fauna, maxed out all creatures (including tournament creatures), and placed all buildings and decorations across all three parks… So all’s well that ended well— I just wish JP Builder didn’t get the ax… Or we could at least get moving guests along our paths in JWTG, which at this point would be a touching tribute to JP Builder IMO.

3 Likes

Yes… but remember the time before Euoplo, Dread and Indominus when Tyrannosaurus used to be the strongest? No Tournament creature was more ferocious than it.

Ah, the good days of JPB. The good old days of JPB.

2 Likes

I spent 500 or so bucks on accidentaly speeding up a prionsuchus.
:sweat:

2 Likes

Dude spend your bucks on modded only. I managed to get another redacted! Keep doing it and you’ll win good stuffs

Auto hatched a gen 2 pteranodon at 6 days instead of the 6 hour hatch right next to it.

4 Likes

Picked up all my structures on nublar when I wanted to pick up all the structures on sorna (afs) That’s a crazy button.
At least I cleared nublar properly, now I only have haas statues and clock towers.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m inclined to agree— although I didn’t have any lasting resentment for Ludia coming out with stronger creatures… Seems like the natural progression of the game to eventually go that route. I would have preferred it if they had just raised the Tyrannosaurus Rex’s stats to keep him at least equal to, if not slightly stronger than Indominus Rex… If nothing else, at least slightly weaker than Indominus Rex… But that’s neither here, nor there at this point— Battles were still fun to me.

Another thing that I preferred in JP Builder was the music and sound effects… Although JWTG gets the edge in the sound effects for the individual creatures, I always found the general park sounds to be much more immersive in JP Builder (sure they got a little stale over the years, but they were still nostalgic).

Having guests in different types of vehicles in each park to move around on the player-created roads of JP Builder was amazing and to this day the lack of this imperative feature is still the biggest blunder of the sequel… Empty roads were such a drag in JWTG— I still have roads placed in my park in the hopes that maybe one day Ludia would surprise us with moving guests… I’d say the more this game ages, the less likely that becomes (except for the one fact that with time— most phones are getting better and increasingly more capable of handling the increase in processing power that would be required for something like this).

The next biggest feature that was better in JP Builder than JWTG was the ability to interact with other players… To be able to view your friends’ parks at any time and to gift resources to others were all fantastic ways to interact with the community at large. I wish JWTG would have kept up with these features as well, especially given that “PVP,” is a farce (no biggie on the battles, I actually do like the way they are in JWTG but providing other ways to interact with the community would have been great to have).

2 Likes

Absolutely. I remember that when I played The Game first in 2015, I placed the roads but didn’t see cars so I was wondering if I placed it wrong and I was looking at the starting point of the road. (Main gates were the start of roads in JPB).

2 Likes

OMG, no way- me too!

The moving guests feature was the main reason that I kept playing JP Builder after JWTG took off… I always liked the increased graphical fidelity for the creatures in JWTG, but the lack of moving guests was (and still is) such a drag for this game; particularly since it’s predecessor did this so well.

Later on once I realized they just didn’t have moving guests, I thought maybe if enough of us complained that Ludia would eventually put them in there for us. I’m still holding out a shred of hope for this, but at this point the cynic in me knows it’s a lost cause.

3 Likes

How is the Baryonyx legendary but the Spino is super rare? I love the Baryonyx but that just shows lact of respect to the Spino and the Spino fan base … let’s make this happen Spino for Legendary

3 Likes

Haha, thank Goodness that I’m not the only one!

2 Likes

Need some new late game amphibs, variety is the spice of life, come on Ludia!!

1 Like

This new creature is also a carnivore! Why ludia why?!? Just give us a tourney amphibian

2 Likes

I think I gaurantee win about 3 pteranodons a week, would be great to win something other than a pteranodon in a legendary pack, remove it from the pack for me ludia I dont mind!

2 Likes

Sell them for lps

1 Like