Ludia Forums

Vent your frustration

Could’ve been worse, I only got 1 mr dna statue and 1 nightclub lol

I was actually expecting a creature for this months vip pass pack though, shouldnt have expected that…

2 Likes

Oh btw I am saying “resolved” by seeing it going back to usual as it letting me make two consecutive matches at max, my main concern was if it is getting worse as it won’t let me make even a single match at some point. Personally I think it is commonly related with android devices no matter how good they are. IOS devices seems to work this app much more properly from what I’ve seen from this forum up until this time. I really admire on @Sionsith’s videos seeing him as he plays nonstop, match after match even without quitting the tourney screen and even recording when all the action takes place. This type of a playing experience is even more than an utopia for my case sadly. :confused:

3 Likes

I’m using android and never seem to get these problems, hopefully it gets fixed for you soon cagkan.

Also I’ve noticed my game is now not crashing on the prize wheel anymore, if this was something that was fixed by ludia hopefully they can make battles more stable in the next update so you no longer get to have these disconnects @Cagkan_Coskun

2 Likes

This game is for sure device hungry, in terms of just about everything, older devices just do not work as well. I know when I switched iPhones, now 2 years ago I think, I was amazed how much the playing experience was different between the two devices. Old phone was like blowing on a Nintendo cartridge and hoping it would work, new phone is like playing on a modern gaming system.

7 Likes

Tldr, this game can b very finicky, don’t b afraid to try things to resolve ur issue even if it doesn’t make much sense.

I had an experience a few weeks ago with our accounts not loading any opponents in PvP. Everything else worked fine. Figured out that for whatever reason when our tablets are connected on the 5 gHz WiFi signal vs the typical 2.4 gHz the PvP wouldn’t work. Don’t know why, never will but it was the cause for that issue for us. trouble shot the issue for a few days with support before I figure it out.

2 Likes

Thanks for all three comment and suggestions. Internet substructure in our country has been recently developing sadly and not that of an high quality as most of the well developed European or American continent countries. So I blame that rather than the device I have. But still, I am in search for a good tablet for both to play on a wider screen and also for a better/stronger software within under. Btw, a nice nostalgic referrence there @Sionsith, blowing on cartridges. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :call_me_hand: I think we’ve all done that at some point. :grin: Nice catch. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Been a while but managed to blow 5000 DB on some decorations when the game glitched after selecting an AF to DNA trade…

It doesn’t happen very often…but often enough I wish they’d implement an ‘are you sure’ button for trades

4 Likes

Pachy everywhere :astonished:

7 Likes

Damn what a battle :fearful:

only the health that scares but the battle was easy :v:

this was also easy lol

3 Likes

You did step in a steakhouse by mistake instead of a PvE arena, I assume. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And also, easy = Segnosuchus :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hell my Legendary Rumble is harder than FFF

1 Like

Indominus gen 2 “I wanna be like dilophosaurus gen 2”

Finally, someone who understands…

1 Like

My legendary rumbles always been quite easy, it’s just modded events that are stupidly hard for me

3 Likes

Modded events are joke they are easy man

What should i understand?

@Therizino2.0 and @MirrMurr do you guys have a decent amount of Super Rare and Rare super hybrids up above your legendary creatures?

1 Like

I do. I also have plenty of legendary hybrids and lvl 30 vips (around 40 of them could be contenders for the event) but I don’t like to waste them on a wheel spin. I also keep forgetting to save the legendaries for this event and accidentally use some of them on the other event (stakeholders maybe?) and infinity battle also gets in the way. So I tend to run out of legendary amphibians and sometimes of pterosauruses.
By no means do I find them undoable I just don’t like to waste good dinos on a cool down for a wheel spin.

2 Likes

That’s why I save stakeholders till last and use my super hybrids for that event.

If your top dinos have less than a day cooldown then you shouldnt have no problem in using these for PvE right?

2 Likes