Ludia Forums

Vent your frustration

agreed
10 characters

1 Like

what’s the mission?

1 Like

Since you’re only 1/4th the way the to go you can buy some apatosaurus fossils to level up.

Your coins can handle it and you will able to trade it for a good amount of food or coin in the trade harbour so the coins won’t be wasted either.

2 Likes

the old animation of the death of a crocodile was much better than the new one …

1 Like

Currently evolving my Ichthyostega to max level. Nothing worse than waiting 8 hours only for the bar to move 1 mm smh -___-

5 Likes

I got my FIFTH henodus out of a sg pack. I have more henodus than I do land VIPs :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

5 Likes

Ouick tip but as being not that certain, if you buy multiple packs one after another in a short period of time, you may higher up the odds of you getting more land creatures. So better to cumulate greate numbers then spend them out, than buying one everytime you reach 10k. :call_me_hand:

I feel your frustration but since there is not a decent high end reef that could compete with some deadly caves and surfaces in the game (Hi Reece! Haha), Henodus is a life jacket. I also know you might be seeing aquatics as some useless decorations (and you have right to do that, yet again because of the game’s approach. Anyone said cenozoics? Oh, ok, that might be the wind or smth.) But no one can claim that Ludia will stay that way in the future. All of a sudden we may begin to see aquatic, even cenozoic events in numbers due to possible decrease of interest into their game. Thus, all possible strategies can be expected of them by the means of sustaining profits, throughout our journey. Or put all of my sayings up on a shelf and leave them to dust as nothing may happen different from the current shape of the game. But still, I can put my two cents on the table and say, do not leave these two less likable areas to their fates. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Je déteste le joueur qui pense trop lentement jusqu’à ce que le jeu se déconnecte !!!

its too difficult to wait for more than one gold pack, as grinding lp is difficult for me, even though I am frustrated not to have more vip land creature, I only have 2 land 2 cenozoic and 2 aquatic plus a few cenozoic and aquatic that I sold for dna!!!

Translated From French:

I hate the player who thinks too slowly until the game disconnects !!!

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

2 Likes

They are all bots

5 Likes

Which makes it even odder when they don’t make a move in time, doesn’t it?

1 Like

For me a lot of time it times out and disconnects because I left the house and my wifi connection transitioned to mobile internet, thus terminating my game connection while it changed.

3 Likes

Ludia; ‘You must never leave your house. Stay there and play our game forever…’

5 Likes

Yeah they should definitely change the name of the app from the current one into something like,

“Jurassic World: The Time Consumption”

… and,

“You will forget the meaning of time while you are traveling back in time.”

… as an ad.

Tourneys make me questioning the essence of life itself. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Last week’s double tournament in particular took over my life

2 Likes

Don’t even mention that. :man_facepalming: A weekend that I never wanna remember again…

3 Likes

Now we just have to wait patiently till the bots start asking to be paid for doing this. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ludia WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ive tried this too many times im just wasting coins HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BEAT THIS

Should be easy, both your raptor and mono can take it out in 4 and take one hit themselves

All Block first 3 turns, it would probably attack in both, 4th turn hit it with 4

If it reserves 2 on first turn you’re probably just unlucky.