Ludia Forums

Verge of quitting the game

Guys, don’t wanna criticize or say anything bad towards the game… But I’m on the verge of giving up… This game used to be fun and alot of creatures we used have been down graded… Indoraptor which was the first unique hybrid I think used to be very good… And it’s my highest level creature… Now it’s literally in the mud… Indo is really downgraded if I have to say so myself… And for some reason I’m always fighting dudes with level 28s or 30s while my highest creature is level 25…basically I find ways to beat a few of them… But nope I lost like 150 cups in one day…
I feel like this game is eating the life out of me since I love the jurassic world franchise but even the indoraptor which used to be op is now wallowing in mud… I’ll probably wait for a newer update before playing again… And during this pandemic I don’t have money to spend on the game… Basically everyone who is having a better living standard are buying more boosts… Just wanted to share…

Re categorise it to Jurassic World Alive, anyways. Wish you luck,I moved on from this game long back and have no regrets