Versatile terror

I came up with two new hybrids one legendary and one unique…

I give you:
(Quetzamimus should be cunning/resilient, and I’m to lazy to fix that right now.)

Quetzamimus
  • Balanced
  • Nerf
  • Buff
  • Can care less

0 voters

Kelenquetzima
  • Balanced
  • Nerf
  • Buff
  • Can care less

0 voters

1 Like

I’m just confused as to where the rending counter came from

1 Like

idk either i just added it so it could be a bit more useful. do you have any suggestions as to what it should be?

1 Like

I guess if it’s wildcard it makes sense for it to have a fierce ability. I would also change group cleansing strike to evasive impact or even group cleansing impact.

I dont think there is a group cleansing impact, on Jwa toolbox it only says GCS there is no GCI or GCR.

You can make a custom ability lol. Just press the customize ability option

You can create your own moves

Oops. Anyways, the counter is the only fierce thing in Kele. Honestly, it looks like a mix of Phora and Orion with a damaging counter. The legendary is ok though.

1 Like

yeah i know, i just tend to use ones that ludia has in game. im gonna go ahead and fix it.

2 Likes

Yes. Currently Kele has no good turn 1 damage, and it’s rampage is a swap out. Maybe it could be crafty impact instead of Group Cleansing Impact.

1 Like

ok tbh thats true. so what about giving it:
group cleansing strike
Crafty impact
Rampage and run
Shielded advantage?

1 Like

Yes. That should be rather good. Now it has the Impact for if it needs to pierce armor turn 1, if it needs shield it can pop that while also dealing good damage. And rampage and run can make him a slippery little fellow to kill.

alrighty then ima get kelen fixed

2 Likes

all fixed

10min

1 Like

I noticed that they are both really slow considering their apparent resemblence to their ingredients (unless they are primarily pterosaurs). Kelequetzima seems to be trying to fill several niches at once like a wild card, which is interesting. However, that rending counter seems a little overkill.

1 Like

Oh I just saw that speed. I assumed it was fast. Yes, definitely need higher speed for both. Maybe 124 and 127?

i can change the speed, i just used a stat preset for them. i can change the greater rend to a regular rending counter or if not even a minor rend counter.

ok

10charactermin

1 Like

@Cheeseeater @Spooqi_Snaqe54 @DinosaursRCool
All fixed

2 Likes

This looks rather good. Still loses to Fierce Resilients like it should, but not without some heavy damage.

1 Like