Ludia Forums

Very active alliance (rank 5 every week) looking for new members

Hi, we are looking for active members in our ally we share our donations on the chatting app called line and we communicate also in line. So line is required, if you want to join our ally called “euapexpredators”. Every week we get rank 5.

Send a request to join our ally in the game (alliance name: euapexpredators ) and add our leader (raptor072) on the app called line and use your jw alive player name also in line.

Edit: as we are a very active clan, we have a minimum requirement of lvl 20 players.

You got every week rank5 in defence missions?

Sounds unlikely

Since the start of alliance missions we have always reached rank 5 on the sino incubators. For the defense (the one with concavenator) we get rank 5 every other week and the other times we fall just short on rank 5: so we get rank 4. The reason for the latter is because we had like 5 inactive members. We have kicked those 5 and already replaced them with 4 active lvl 20s.

Hi my Wife’s Account has 2,457 Medals & Level 9, I’m Level 19 with 3,931 Medals and looking for a Team to Accept Us because she recently Started…

Hi all, we have recently 1 spot open for an active player. Anyonr interested to join our very active alliance? We get every week tier 5 and tier 4 for each alliance incubator.

If interested, send a request to join our ally in the game (alliance name: euapexpredators ) and add our leader (Pedrovisk8) on the app called Line and use your jw alive player name also in Line.

Hi, i can’t find Pedrovisk8 in Line app.

1 Like

Whats your line app name?

Let me check with pedrovisk.

1 Like

@drrecep hey! Give it a try now :slight_smile: if not, then send me a pm here with your line id

Is this spot still available?

@Bryce_Hoffman hey! Yeah we have one more spot available!

Hi all, tomorrow we will have 2 spots open for 2 active players. Anyone interested to join our very active alliance? We get every week tier 5 and tier 4 for each alliance incubator.

If interested, send a request to join our ally in the game (alliance name: euapexpredators ) and add our leader (Pedrovisk8) on the app called Line and use your jw alive player name also in Line. We use Line app to share screenshots of donations to motivate everyone to help each other and actively donate. We also use Line to discuss tactics and how to strategize the use of sanctuaries…and obviously lots of joking around :-).

1 Like

Bump up.

We will gladly welcome 2 new dedicated players as @Sherwin mentioned above!

Send me a message if you’re interested in joining :grin::sunglasses::+1:

Quick update, we’re still looking for 1 awesome and active player to join us! Send me a message!

Still looking? I’d like to join!

1 Like

@xxUNCLEBEARxx Replied to your pm :slight_smile: