Very frequent lock ups

The game seems to lock up and require a force quit / restart on a VERY frequent basis. I would say roughly 50% or more of times I go to a PVP Battle the game locks up and when I reconnect I’ve already lost. I feel this must be happening fairly regularly to others as I will often be fighting against someone who ‘times out’ on every turn.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, @Qhue. Try closing any background apps you have opened while playing the game and see if that helps.

If you’re still having issues, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can investigate this further? Thanks!

I am also experiencing a large number of game freezes and lockups at every point in the game. It does not seem to be a very stable game from during my first day of playing it.

1 Like

Yep, same here, very frustrating. Only happens in PvP, sucks watching my teams frozen while a lesser team whales on me. Wastes time, too.

I’ve just started playing and my game has completely frozen in my 3rd or 4th fight.

I’ve tried restarting, force closing, cache clearing, reinstalling… But I keep getting returned to the same frozen fight.

Quite disappointing.

I have only had 1 lockup trying to get into battle mode, however when I try to start the game it just freezes pretty often, closing and reopening works.