Ludia Forums

Very sad :(

My game has been randomly reset and it has been getting close to a week now and support hasn’t responded to the email that I sent right away. What happened was that I went to battle and usual and the game sent me to the ‘please choose your name’ etc screen instead right back to the tutorial. I definitely don’t want to be back to the beginning. This is the longest I haven’t been able to play and I hope my level 15 account that I worked hard for and spent money on isn’t lost.

Just need to email them again the same happened to me but I finally got my account back.

Hi Kristen thank you for the reply - i wasn’t sure if contacting them again was ok as I read somewhere that might take them longer to get to me if i did that by having multiple tickets… but if I’ve been potentially skipped over by accident because it has been so long then I should definitely try again right?

Hey Nor, could you send me a private message on the forum of the email address you used to contact our support team? I could try and take a look for you. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Ned thanks so much again I appreciate it, I have sent you a private message.

1 Like

I also got booted from my level 20 account 3 days ago now and the only response I’ve gotten from Support is that they are “extremely busy” and will get to me when they can. I haven’t gotten anything from Game Support in 2 days. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, disconnecting from Facebook and Google and every time it logs me back in as a level 2. I always log in through my one and only Gmail account. I don’t know what else to do, but I’ve been working on this account for a year now and this is extremely frustrating.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting onto your game account, @Wojikka. Please rest assured that our team is working as quickly as possible to get to everyone who needs help. Once our team gets a chance to see your ticket, they’ll try to get back to you ASAP.

Ned,

Can you please look into my account?? I haven’t heard anything since you emailed me on Monday, almost a week ago. I worked hard to get to level 20 and create all my dinos…

• Nicole
1 Like