Video of Dilophoboa, I was never lying and never photoshopping

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
[Visual Glitch]
If you click on a creature you have not unlocked it will still have the hologram flashing around it, but under it you can see the colours on the locked creature, this bug does not give any competitive advantage but you might want to fix it, or not? The way I believe you can fix it is to have the dinosaurs bellow their pedestal and when you unlock it the pedestal opens and the creatures rises up, then the pedestal closes, not only would this fix your bug, but it could be pretty epic.
Area is was found in:
Creation lab
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Have an old Android phone
Step 2 - Click on a locked creature
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
This glitch does not stop if you are using an old device.
What type of device are you using:
It is really old, but I know it is a HTC

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Here is the epic clip

@anon91521914 I would like you to tell me if it is fake or not lol :joy:
(This is a guest account)
Sorry for bad quality video
1 Like

Ludia’s bugs have reached a new level.

How come the pedestal’s the right colour now?

1 Like

I decided to clear the data on the game, before it was taking up too much so the pedestal wouldn’t load in, so now that I have room the pedestal is there

1 Like

Ok I think that’s a glitch. However this looks way more convincing then your other post. I can clearly see the blackish reddish colour scheme, which is what it had in its trailer, and the stands red. Tick. Everything else is in shape. This is a glitch that shows its colour scheme. I think this might be real. I’d like you to show us all spinoconstrictor if possible.

4 Likes

Nice beginning of the video

6 Likes