VIP 10K pack discount (8K)

I have 23k LP currently … should I spend em all ? I’ll get 3 solid gold packs I guess . Or should I wait for maybe some better deals in the near future?

1 Like

I had similar LP, I bought 3, no regrets :+1:

3 Likes

Ohkay then

I agree that Appreciation Week is typically better for earning Loyalty Points rather than for spending them. I do not remember any significant discounts on VIP packs during the last few Appreciation Weeks.

In my opinion, the resources to save for Appreciation Week are Bucks and DNA. I seem to remember better than normal Hatchery and Fusion discounts for which you’ll want your Bucks, as well as good dino discounts, for which you’ll want DNA.

4 Likes

Well that might also be cause you actually got good creatures but as many know . I don’t have luck by my side :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Bought 8 packs, got 8 Jurassic’s. Very Lucky and happy

4 Likes

I got my second masto and a panochtus from the 2 packs i opened. Pretty satisfied atleast i didn’t get another carnivore.

3 Likes

well banana is already in my hatchery
So i opened the pack and got eolambia
should i level it to 10?

Don’t even hatch it. No joke, it has a ferocity of a level 30 legendary at level 10. Wait till then. If you want to keep it at 1, wait for level 20 legendaries. Normal noes, like rex and sucho

2 Likes

Nah level 1 will be weaker than a level 20 legendary

3 Likes

And that is sir, the portal which saves me from the purgatory that I am in. Seriously, thank you for saving me from thinking over and over and show a brightfully lit path towards the appreciation week. Keeping my bucks, keeping my DNA and all in with the LPs right away. With the sources I will get from the packs which I think would put me into a better position before the AW hits on shore. Also there is still at least a week before it to earn some base amount of LPs and with the AW, there is gonna much better chances to stockpile it. Literally, a big sincere thank you from me here. :100::pray:
@Falconhawk

2 Likes
4 Likes

“That’s my boy…” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: