Procoptodon
Proceratosaurus
Stygimoloch
Metoposaurus
Plotosaurus
Pterodadaustro
Rhomaleosaurus
Wuerhosaurus

Lets pretend I am a rainy day VIP member (During covid-19) and I want to collect one of each dino (beacon first, and just one of each second)
And I have
Metoposaurus and Proceratosaurus (and pretend Stygimoloch too with the tourney)

I have the points to buy 2:
Tusoteuthis
Procoptodon
Plotosaurus
Pterodadaustro
Rhomaleosaurus
Wuerhosaurus

Which two would be best, assuming I’ll be VIP for another month or 2?

I’ll likely wait until Sunday, because if the 10K packs go on sale, I may just do that instead.

Edit: I also have Acrocanthosanurus, so feel free to vote 3x 35K packs to roll the dice one getting 3 new/different ones.

10 total: I have 3. 3 rolls for getting 1 each of 6 of 10?

Edit2: beacon badges left for 50K VIPs:
1x Tusoteuthis
0x Procoptodon
2x Plotosaurus (1 with Rhomaleosaurus)
2x Pterodadaustro
2x Rhomaleosaurus (1 with Plotosaurus)
2x Wuerhosaurus

It looks like Pterodadaustro & Wuerhosaurus would get me 4 different groups unlocked. These two may be the winners if I am picking 2.

My personal game play, I would go with the ones that would help the most with unlocking badge beacon levels (especially because I am hopeful that there will be a second one released for second island). So it sounds like with your last comment, you’ve got that figured out.

Second though, of the ones you have remaining to get, Pterodaustro is one that I actually use regularly in daily battles and tournaments. The rest, I honestly rarely use because I don’t find them as useful. Giant Orthocone, Brontotherium, Tylosaurus, Henodus and Monostegotops I find more useful to compare with your order above.

Third thought… Procoptodon is super cute and I love using him because he’s just really fun to watch. Not sure this is the most logical reason to purchase one… but, it was definitely enough to get me to get it and get multiple copies!

2 Likes

Whichever you end up choosing, I can confirm that there is 4X LP from the 50K packs. So 1950 = 7800 back per back and a one time optional discount, for 42,500 LP if you wish to purchase that same pack again.

I did this for Tusoteuthis, but it wouldn’t make sense if it didn’t work the same way for the other 50K packs.

1 Like

How I wish I was buying a pair…

1 Like

If I didn’t have any of them, and was dead-set on buying one I’d probably go for the ones that have badges. However, keep in mind that all of those can be won via the lottery (does require playing it regularly of course) and some have had tournaments as well (Rhoma and Wuerho both have that I recall). Procoptodon has not been available in the game in any way other than paying for the 50K pack. It also seems to be the only Savannah that isn’t a meat shield that can match the rest of the top cenos… frustrating that they finally add one with different stats, and it’s so hard to acquire!

That’s an interesting thought about them adding another beacon for the second island. We definitely are getting to the point of needing one! There’s definitely more than enough creatures that were never used for the original set of badges to make it worth including too. I’ve only got 3 more to do before I’ve completed everything but the Indoraptor lvl 20+ ones that I certainly won’t be doing anytime soon.

2 Likes

As a VIP u get 4x lp now? Anyone knows if non VIP get also a bonus like 2x on buying 10k packs?

I doubt it @Belboxtel, since this is a VIP event.

Also, if you are talking about the 10K Solid Gold pack, currently you will get 325 LPs instead of 650 LPs. So, just wait until the event is over and it should go back to 650 LP for the 10K Solid Gold pack.

1 Like

Ow really?? Thank you for that info @nestea… weird they lowered that amount :thinking:

@Belboxtel It’s a cynical marketing ploy from Ludia. Doubling the bonus after halving the base prize’s value is pretty shifty if you ask me.

2 Likes