Ludia Forums

VIP - additional instant creation lab

I had a question about the instant creation lab. Like many of you, I currently have 2 uses. They’re both available right now. My third one becomes available via the VIP prize for this month.

My question is, if I use up my 2 uses right now, do you think it will reset all 3 when I redeem my third one in a few hours? Or will it just add a 3rd one without resetting the other 2? I’m tempted to try at least 1 to see.

3 Likes

Do u know if it happened for the first one adding the second? If not I wouldn’t risk it

1 Like

I can’t recall

2 Likes

I always try to use one as soon as possible anyway since it starts the clock for the reset on both. You can then take your time on using the second one. Same model as Trade Harbor resets and Custom Trades. I also try to plan my fusing so that there is an 8+ hour one waiting when the timer resets…

1 Like

My situations a bit different @Bandeezee

Not sure if my extra fusion will get added to the cooldown or il get to use it straight away.

More excited to see what that ammonite oasis is though and whether we are able to purchase more of them.

3 Likes

If you have already started the countdown, the new Instant Fusion is just added to the old

3 Likes

Yep only got the 1 used it for this bad boi

and now tomorrow will receive 3 more instant fusions

2 Likes