Ludia Forums

VIP and Hot Times Discounts?

Hey guys, I recently searched for the VIP and hot time discount as I want to purchase a couple hybrids. I couldn’t find any new ones. Last was in 2019. Would love to save some DNA if it’s possible. Does anyone know the times?

3 Likes

Try the spreadsheet, tons of info. There’s a tab labeled hot times (I believe they’re set at Eastern Standard Time).

4 Likes

Yup as @Bandeezee has pointed out we stopped updating the discount discount discount thread when the spreadsheet was put together, it is up to date with the standard discounts as well as the VIP only times that were added after the discount thread.

5 Likes

The crucial question here, will there be another HUGE discount week for all of those luxury high end hybrids?

Oracles and fortune tellers who are good with their business are wanted. :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve always been afraid of those guys when I was a child while passing by near one of 'em on a family weekend at mall.

And they had creepy voices too. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Ehhhhh that is one creepy looking face, almost scared the freak outta me

2 Likes

Yes, but he grants BIG wishes :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t really see those VIP DNA discounts cos of my time zone, I miss out most of them but sometimes I don’t

So I have to spend so much DNA

We all make choices in life.

3 Likes

Thursdays one is the only one I use really, unless I know I’m going to be really busy thursday then il do wednesdays hybrid discount instead.

2 Likes

I use Thursday and Tuesday discounts. I speed up my tournament hatches on Tuesday and put in some quicker ones to hatch Thursday. Then I start over with whatever tournament I purchased.

2 Likes

I make use of Tuesdays hatchery discount too, all in all I spend a lot of bucks if my dna count is high, i think next week I will have a break from buying any tourney hybrids to get my dna back up to a decent chunk.

1 Like

We are almost on the verge of closing this year, so I’m hoping for a great news in these two months. Waiting on patiently with resources that will be spent like mental. :slight_smile:

Let’s hope for a week that cheers us all up. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m banking on a nice discount around christmas. Gonna start saving my LP now (unless chanya offers me another henodus in the meantime).

2 Likes

Check your TH quick. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(I told you, she is under your bed. Or in your closet.)

1 Like

And this would be what I call “Christmas”! :christmas_tree::partying_face::fireworks:

2 Likes

While I am spending LP’s every week on Prize Drop :joy:

2 Likes

Every VIP should spend LPs on prize drop. You can still save a ton of LPs.

5 Likes

Yes I agree, it slows down the saving a bit but at the same time it means constant VIP creature inflow every week along with other great prizes such as tourney creatures, VIP packs, DNA and VIP decos which cost high in the TH.

So it is the ultimate use of LPs other than just saving them no matter what but with no earnings other than spending them for the packs.

1 Like