Vip appreciation week

What’s the best do and don’ts leading up to VIP appreciation week. Trying to get the max out of the week and prepare better if possible.

4 Likes

I started preparing over a month ago.

My goal was to have a good chunk of DNA and a decent reserve of DinoBucks.

Also, have a plan know which dinos you want to develop during the limited time.

Don’t really remember how VIP appreciation works but I believe you get extra chambers in the hatchery and fusion.

4 Likes

What is vip appreciation week?

I got 200k of DNA saved up and 40k of LP but I gotta get my db up. Extra chambers would be sweet!

1 Like

VIP appreciation week will give extra discounts at various times through out the week, we also get in game emails on each day generally with extra resources, with the final one typically being a VIP creature pack. There is also generally a boost to LP for the week as well. This is all speculation of what could be coming but it’s based on what we have seen before during these events before.

7 Likes

At what time of the year does it happen? At what time was it last time? Just for reference…

1 Like

Mid to late November

5 Likes

Oh ok but have they ever changed it up before or is it usually the same?

Oh cool! Alright thanks for the heads up

Does a river rock change shape over time?
Does the grain of sand on a beach ever move from its location?
If a tree falls in the woods and no living creatures is there to hear it does it make a sound?

Once these questions are pondered you will have your answer.

5 Likes

Seriously? Lol, I’d agree up until that tree in the woods analogy I mean that’s debatable :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, basically he’s saying what they offer changes. Ludia does whatever it wants.

2 Likes

A thread about last year’s VIP week

4 Likes

The important question here is…do we hold off on completing CoT until it (possibly) drops this month to get the extra LPs?

4 Likes

Bummer, never thought of that. Good idea.

1 Like

Good point! I’m gonna hold off as long as I can and hopefully the week will kick in

Yesterday morning when I was about to do the last match of it and excited to have Tupuxuara, I suddenly realised that it would be better to hold it a few more days till the end of it. I am so happy to see some greedy minds as I am on LPs here, we are on the same boat lads. :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

If it is gonna be 4 times multiplier, imagine what could happen. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Ah damn completed mine earlier this week, il just smash out loads of ceno PvP when appreciation week lands as that’s a big lp earner

1 Like

absolutely. I’ve finally stopped focusing on the tournaments so much as the rewards aren’t that great. So doing a lot more regular PvP now.