Ludia Forums

VIP cadence?

It’s just not worth it to me. I’d rather save VIP points and get something like tanycolagreus. He is way stronger than Proceratosaurus. I mean you can get a cheap Dino that has super similar stats to Proceratosaurus. But the only thing similar to tanycola is like rajastega. I’d rather spend my VIP points on something like that.

Yes there is a list somewhere in the forum but I don’t remember the title. :confused: It is determined and in rotation all the same. @SithGod_Saint

1 Like

That’s useful but I don’t think I need. I’ve gotten three offers in the past week for presto and I’m savin g so I won’t get. It’s tempting though😂

44K LPs because I only get him through the TH. You wont get his attack at level 40 through any tournament dino. Metriacanthosaurus doesn’t come close. You can go with hybrids, but then you’re dealing with a really long cool down compared to 12 hours. It just depends what you want. You can say he’s not that good and that’s your opinion, but I love him for tournaments and any PVE with a meat shield herbivore. I don’t need to hatch and evolve a week long Metriacanthosaurus when I can hatch and speed him up for 100DB instantly.

1 Like

True. Your definitely right. And cooldown is important too. I’m just saying for me personally it’s not worth the cost. I would rather have tanycola or presto. But I’m super low on VIP points so I have not experienced the pleasures of Proceratosaurus yet😂

1 Like

I need to find this!!!

1 Like

I would rather save up for a VIP plus pack

1 Like

Ugh why would you get that? That’s the biggest rip off of any pack. Just buy normal 10k packs or pick whatever creature you want from trade harbor

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @Indosuchus09!

This is your lucky day. :wink:

20k pack offers

1 Like

AMAZING. A 1,000 LIKEs

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: