VIP daily battle epic dino rewards

Well, after alliance missons rewards were finally changed, I’m wondering when we finally get change of these absolutelly useless dinos. VIP is not cheap at all and these epic dinos are thrash in higher tier arenas. Any chance to get a better dinos?

2 Likes

The VIP have been forgotten by Ludia. There hasn’t been a new perk or change in the VIP program in very long timeline. I feel disappointed and punished for being a VIP member.

2 Likes

I find the extra range and battery life really helps and I do want to support the game so I keep VIP each month. That said, I think it would be better if you got an Epic incubator every month when the subscription renews and I’m sure more people would sign up.

JW the game has VIP exclusive events so they could incorporate that idea into this game

2 Likes

That would also work. How do they work in JW:tG?

It’s basically normal events but with an enhanced reward. Sometimes they do special tournaments that give better rewards than normal tournament. Also they have an increased yield of supplies, increased chances at getting higher rarity creatures, more sales and when a sale is on, they get more off X item than non VIPs do. Not saying take this idea and put it straight into this game, that won’t work, but doing something along the lines of this might attract more people

2 Likes