VIP discounts?

I noticed the standard VIP 15% Hatchery discount that should be on right now is not on. Is this a permanent change?

@Keith, @Daven ?

I was going to put this under my discount thread but didn’t want to get tagged for necro posting.

1 Like

I noticed it too today, but then I had myself doubting that we had the discount

2 Likes

It’s usually running concurrent with the fusion discount that is on right now.

its started now…

Just saw that thank you

I guess all is well then?

1 Like

Yes it came up, not sure if it was adjusted for daylight savings time or if it is now on a different schedule?

1 Like

Hi Sionsith,
After checking with the team and looking back to the forums [News] Jurassic World: The Game | VIP Hot Times 06/16

The hot times at 9pm E.T. are correct, and it is normal that at 8:22pm E.T. they would not be active.
Due to Daylight Savings Time, it may appear to be an hour off in places that do not adjust the clocks.
Hope this helps answer your question.
Keith

4 Likes

@Keith or @Daven The Sunday 12 pm - 2 pm EST (which should be 9 am - 11 am PST) for the 15% hatchery discount is not currently active. Someone else please confirm this as well so I know it’s not just a “my game” issue.
image image
The two pictures are for time stamps within the game, one to show identical resources and the other to show time left in the tournament to back track to right now.

3 Likes

Not on mine either

2 Likes

Just asked this same question under the general post, then came here. Really would like to hatch 4 guys with the discount today.

1 Like

Here’s a current screenshot and one with a time countdown for tournament on it so you can see there’s no discount in the background.

1 Like

Thanks for sending, I had not saved this information yet.

10 minutes left
Help me please :pray::pray::pray:
@Keith @Jason

It didn’t show up for me either. Such a shame since I rely on this one!

1 Like

Hi all, looking into it, did the other Hot Times appear?

1 Like

I don’t recall seeing one yesterday, but I may not have been in the game at the proper times. But the non-VIP 10% Off Land Creatures one is currently active

I don’t recall seeing any but I am not for certain I was on at all of the times.

The team believes they have fixed the issue for the future if the same issues occur next Sunday please ping me.

3 Likes

Isn’t there supposed to be a 15% VIP hatchery discount right now? I’m showing a fusion discount instead.