Ludia Forums

VIP exclusives and Scent limit reached glitches

Found the right thread to post this.

Since the update. I have two concerns please:

1. My VIP exclusive offers ONLY appear when I first open the game

After I go to my map or battle, it disappears

2. When I open a supply drop it states my scent limit as been reached even though I don’t have any

I can only afford a membership. If the process has changed where I am forced to purchase an exclusive incubator when I first start the game, I need to re-evaluate my membership as this seems unfair.

Thank you for your time

1 Like

Hey BlkWidow, those are the new Lunar New Year Creatures Incubators, and it should be available to every player. Could you please try rebooting the game and see if they appear again? If they’re still not showing up in the in-game store after restarting, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team would be glad to take a closer look at your account to see what the issue is.

You can also see when the timer resets for the Supply Drop rewards by tapping on the “i” icon on the upper right corner after tapping a Supply Drop, and it’ll also show you the number of resources you have left to collect before you reach the limit as well.

Same happens for me. Rebooting fixes, but again only the first time. They disappear each time you do anything else w/in the game.

Just received a follow up on my support ticket. I want to reply that the issue still exists. But now I don’t know how to get back to the ticket to report that.

Ugh, this is frustrating. Not very user friendly. Very disappointed in the one game I enjoy playing.

Hey BlkWidow, if you had received a reply through email, you should be able to respond back to our team by pressing on “reply” from the follow-up email. If you were using the in-game Help & Support feature, go to your in-game Player Profile > Settings menu and tap on Help & Support, this should bring you to the Help menu, tap on the chat bubble icon on the upper right corner to resume your conversation. I hope this helps!

I figured that out by going through my settings. Thank you and I did reply with screenshots.

1 Like