Ludia Forums

VIP Free Trial but no T rex?

Hey Guys,

I got the VIP Free Trial today and as we all know, there would be a free T rex once you get that (as far as i know). However, when I got it, I didnt recieve it. May I ask how this could possibly be resolved and get it? Btw, Im only on level 35. Does that affect my situation as T rex is level 54.

Thanks!
PS just worried that by the time i get a response back from support, my free trial is up so hopefully it gets fixed soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got my subscription at level 60 and it showed me a popup saying “hatch your expensive VIP gift now!” and added a T-Rex to my market. Did you see that popup too?

Oh thats so good! Unfortunately, i didnt…

Ive actually read other people from the forum (before i joined like just an hour ago) that people from early this year had the same issue (the post appeared when i typed my problem up on google search).

1 Like

That’s sad… I remember watching a YouTube video of a channel (can’t remember name), he recently started playing JWTG and with the VIP subscription, he recieved his T-Rex even at park level 11 or so. I think Support can resolve this for you…

1 Like

well at least we know its not the park level so probs a support issue. thanks heaps!

1 Like

is it already in hatchery? maybe they removed that in update 46.

1 Like

i didnt get any in the hatchery either… And when i did get the pop-up, it said i was going to get a T rex if I subscribed even with the free trial :confused: but yea, not sure but i tried emailing support for help…

hopefully a reply soon but apparently supports got a lot of inquiries too. fingers crossed!

1 Like

I did free trial and didn’t get the T-rex either. I didn’t really care but just saying this happens to lots of people. I already had it maxed and needed to hatch around 150+ creatures that are clogging my hatchery.

1 Like

@Mastercroc I have around 10 unhatched T-Rexes. To avoid overcrowding in market, I used DBs to speed up my Sarcosuchuses and Suchomimuses.

1 Like

thats pretty cool…cant relate ahaha

tho do you guys think its possible to maybe still get it tbf, it was supposed to be there?

1 Like

I went VIP at level 5 and got the T rex. But it was paid not the 1 week free

1 Like

Hey guys! got a response from support and was told that because I emailed a lot to different addresses, it may seem to them to be spam emails. :grimacing:

Though I emailed back but then I wasnt sure if i sent it to the right email addresses so i re-sent it because i didnt get a response again the next day after i got my first response from them.

May i ask if you would know if that is okay? I just wouldnt want to seem as though my emails were spam. And their reply was also that i had to send them my apple id stuff as prooof that i did the free trial subscription, and so i did send it.

Also would like to ask if whether they reply again after approx 4 business days once you get a reply back or should it be quicker now that theyve alreadh seen my initial inquiry? thanks!

1 Like

And btw, the reason i sent to different email addresses was just to avoid my email being lost or something. which when i emailed back to only that one person, i think thats what happened where i may have accidentally sent it to the wrong address (back to support again) unless of course it just takes another 4 days for them to reply again.

1 Like

I contact support in game… much faster and easier imo.

2 Likes

how does one do that? in-game i mean?

1 Like

@Mastercroc oh really? i tried that too but then email responded first so they cut the conversation from the game.

@Predator_X So you go: settings button -> Help and support -> Support -> then choose what your issue is from the categories or press Contact Us

1 Like

I find doing it ingame is more organized. And yes, predator x do what meg said to do it ingame.

Only email support once. They get unhappy if you do it too many times.

That said, yes it typically takes 4+ days for them to get back to you.

1 Like

@Timmah ohhh okay lol thanks for that at least I know now. I just found it a bit weird as I literally replied an hour after they got back to me. So I got paranoid and thought i did something wrong from my end. So hopefully they dont get too unhappy. thanks agin tho!

Hey Guys, Just an update… so I did get the T rex after all that. Thanks for the help appreciate it :slight_smile: