Ludia Forums

VIP Instant Recovery Lab

Only a few more hours before us VIPs get another special feature.
Am I very exited? Well, not really. This is something that I will almost never need. Maybe some day in the far future when I have some level 40 Gorgosuchus but for now I never need an instant recovery.
I have two more months to wait before the next really exiting feature will appear.

8 Likes

One speedup in seven days.:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Better than the instant fusion lab at least.

Not from my point of view.
An instant fusion for a 12 or 24 hours fusion which could take several days in the end is for me of much more value.

5 Likes

That’s okay. But they should allow you to upgrade it for a free speed up more frequently like the DNA site.

2 Likes

They probably will. Most of the VIP buildings are upgradable. I’m with @Tommi, this building won’t get used often

4 Likes

Kinda what I was thinking.

3 Likes

Absolutely, instead of giving us more speedups to collect in an upgrade they should reduce the time between available speedups.

Update #1: 6 days
Update #2: 5 days
Update #6: One free speedup each day

3 Likes

One each day should be beyond good for all the pachygalosaurus masters lol.

2 Likes

Used it this morning just because, didn’t need the creature sped up but since it’s there why not.

2 Likes

You’re speeding 2 days of waiting time. If it was hatching time,it would be worth way more. Good eitherway

1 Like

So is it upgradeable based on use (DNA Facility) or based on the calendar (Wait x # of days)?

You mean the instant space maker when it eats your dino?

2 Likes

Not upgradeable by usage, guessing there will be additional charges as more months Tick by and we get into the “coming soon” months on the VIP building.

5 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

I’m a bit slow to this, but it’s currently a comically odd building/resource mostly due to scaling.

I can have hundreds of dinos waiting on cooldown. But usually only two in fusion labs or four in the hatchery. This makes the concept of an instant fusion/hatch a valuable resource. Economy of scale says one instant cooldown a week isn’t that valuable.

I mean I’ll take it, it’s nice and all. But it’s kinda like getting a free triceratops in a mystery pack. Nice, but not special.

8 Likes

Yeah I think the concept is cool and maybe down the road after it has three or more charges that you can build up in a week it might start to be of more value but being able to instant cool down a 3+ day creature is nice. I do like the fact that over time these buildings will become more valuable as they evolve and grow.

3 Likes

5 cooldown uses, a week charge. I can’t see anyone complaining about that. Can you level up the building?

We believe it will come as additional monthly unlocks in the “coming soon” portion of the VIP center that hasn’t been released.

4 Likes

If anyone was curious, using this will count toward the Daily Mission requirement of using three speedups. I wonder if the Instant Creation Lab or the forthcoming Instant Hatchery do the same?