VIP.... not so much

Really enjoyed the game till 4th level. Seemed an excellent way to experience classic dungeon crawling with some very well designed characters.
So I thought VIP, at £10.00 would keep the fun going.
Utter waste of money.
1 card pack, slightly better chests and barely any other benefits.
I feel that the advert on the top bar doesn’t really explain what your getting for your money. I thought I’d at least get a card pack every 24 hours.
Honestly I’d like a refund as it seems like money for nothing at this stage.
Most mobile games give way more than this.

4 Likes

Didn’t you see what the VIP deal offered before you decided to buy it? In my app I could clearly see all the benefits and extras.

Honestly if you enjoy the game spend the 10 bucks a month on gems. You would get 1000 gems which you could turn into 20k gold. Much more useful then the VIP membership.

I signed up to, mainly thinking I would get more gold from the packs since before I was a member almost every piece I opened had a VIP proc for extra gold.

Bought the VIP membership and all packs stopped procing the extra VIP card lol.

I’ve gotten a few decent VIP rewards in chests and whatnot, but I think overall gems for gold is a better value. Although I did roll a 20 on the VIP gem event in frostsilver and wound up with 720 gems. that was pretty epic. I think that you should get a VIP reward in every chest, not just 25% of the time (just a guess)