Ludia Forums

VIP Observations

Long term VIP player here and just got a few thoughts on current affairs with the game. Some are trivial and some are becoming annoying:

• When was the last time the 50k VIP Rhomaleosaurus pack was offered? Seems like every other creature has been on recent rotation and of course, I’m only after Rhoma to complete the collection…

• When was the last VIP week with significant creature discounts? Feels like a year.

• When was the last 4x JW loyalty points offer? Again, feels like a year or more.

• When was the last time you could use dino bucks to buy S-DNA packs? The new Giga super hybrid would have been a good candidate for this and yet no offer.

• When was the last time the 35k VIP pack was offered at discount? I think it was January (roughly).

• When you do purchase a 35k VIP pack, I’ve noticed the game will usually give you a copy of a creature that you don’t really need. If you have a creature where you need one more copy to make a level 20, 30 or 40, it never awards you one of those. Plus the percentage likeliness of landing a Proceratosaurus must be so high, which hurts.

I’m a little grumpy today but maybe I’m not alone with these thoughts?

7 Likes

This and Stygimoloch too…

2 Likes

I believe 10K pack discount was last in November.

2 Likes

I have some data on the 50K envelopes. Rhomaleosaurus was the first 15 days of january , after I have not seen.

Perhaps it is because every time a new VIP enters, the cycle starts from another point and repeats itself.

There is a cycle that I do not have registration and it is the one from May 21 to June 4 in theory on those dates it must have been because it continues after the pterodaustro pack.

If so and my data is correct, it will be arriving within 1 month.

Right now it’s plotsauro and on

Metaposaurus
Pterodaustro
Rhomaleosaurus.

Of course, as long as it does not enter another vip and the cycle starts in another dino.

Thanks for this - if it was last available for the first two weeks of January then it is definitely overdue on the rotation.

Will keep my :crossed_fingers:

After my sceptical assessment of the 35k VIP packs earlier, opened one this evening and got a decent result so just goes to show… post here for a change of fortune!

1 Like

I know that there was a twin stygi pack on offer recently for 75k cos I bought one.

I’m also waiting on rhomaleo, metopo and stygi though. Seems to be ones that I dont need appearing for the past 2 months or so now… :yawning_face:

1 Like