VIP or no VIP, that is the question

The Mammoth is definitely no and never was a VIP creature, so I was very suprised this morning to see it in a 20k VIP package offer.
Is this new or did I simply miss previous offers of that kind?

4 Likes

No, it isn’t new , I have seen it at least one time before . That is an offer that could trick players and make them pay 20000 LP for a tournament creature, thinking that they got a VIP Cenozoic. What a shame!

3 Likes

I almost made a purchase, but I checked the dinosaur data/chart that the members here have gathered and was surprised to see a “VIP” creature with 7 Day hatching time. Stats were not great too.

Before the Cenozoic reshuffle it was better than the VIP creatures and it sort of made sense to offer it in these packages (which has happened on multiple occasions). Since the rebalance though it should be pulled from this offer as it has no business being there based on its new stats. @Ned and @Keith might be something to mention to the developers.

4 Likes

Hello,
I have brought it to the team, and they are looking into it. No guarantee it will be removed but they are aware and investigating.

2 Likes

This is the worst dino I could have gotten from the gold prize right? :sleepy:

Not at all.

2 Likes

The Woolly Mammoth is a good creature on its own, plus it’s half of the Mammotherium hybrid. It’s just not as good as it used to be. Once upon a time, it was tied for the second best Cenozoic creature with the Thylacosmilus. Then, it got nerfed. And there are good reasons for the nerfing that make sense. It’s still good, just not great. Additionally, it says the Mammoth is new for you, so you’ll get credit for multiple badges.

1 Like

@Sionsith @Andy_wan_kenobi well, you guys just made me happy again. This is my first time doing the gold spin so every creature will be new :grinning: actually completely forgot about the badges :sweat_smile:
Thank you two, one more time. Its just that I dont really give enough credit for cenozoic creatures, and everytime I get one, I always think its worse then all jurassic creatures. Im so anxious for the diamond prize :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes