VIP Packages

VIP - Well I get $9.99 @ month has benefits but those “Epic” benefits are far and few between. It appears the algorithm busts its
ass in the beginning and just goes tired. It certainly is not a pay to win, and maybe that is the intent. But VIP “Should” mean more than $10 @ month out of pocket.

1 Like

VIP can be rewarding as secrete rooms have chest in them but the rewards are random and other chest you come across during your adventures also give VIP bonuses so it does help being a VIP so having patients is key with this game.

1 Like

Was thinking about taking VIP for a couple of months to get me started but could not find how to turn of auto renewal. Is it through the app or on the iPad settings somewhere. Looked on both but can’t find anything. Just weary about paying for something I don’t know how to stop…

To turn off auto renewal for Android go into play store look for link ‘subscription’ cancel.
For Apple products not sure.

1 Like

As long as you make more than 20k in coin and gems off it, it’s worth it . I’ve had it a few weeks and am positive I’m already close to that

1 Like

For apple products, you go to your iTunes account id, then make your way to subscriptions. I recently discovered that my 6 year old had several mystery subscriptions lol

The bonus chest when I got VIP was helpful when I started. But after a week, I am not seeing much benefit. I am watching the rewards and deciding if I will renew or simply buy $10 in gems/gold each month instead. Lol. I am hoping that as the rewards scale up with our levels, the VIP rewards will be worth it, as some of these high level players have suggested.