VIP penalty

I am curious why VIP takes SO LONG to max out. It literally takes close to a YEAR of playtime to max out which is crazy. It should be greatly reduced imo especially since all the gear and level changes that brought things up to max level 30 where you literally need 10s of thousands of pieces of gear to level 1 item. Also why are people who canceled VIP so heavily punished? If you were max VIP and cancleled your account for any reason after 3 days you are set back to lvl 1 and have to start all over, literally another year of grinding to get back to where you were previously. That seems ridiculous to me. You should be able to pick back up where you left off. I have no idea why the penalty for stopping is so severe. It literally has made me not sign back up for VIP for the past 6 months. I am not the only one who feels this way and has not signed back up for VIP due to this. Could Ludia please look into reducing the amount of time it takes to max out VIP chest and how much loot they give(to low for current level 30 max) and get rid of the penalty of making old players have to start over from scratch and instead let us pick back up where we left off.