Ludia Forums

VIP reward/refund?

Well if ever I was thinking about dropping my VIP subscription at least now I know better given how buggy it’s been the last few days…but I have to wonder if Ludia will actually give their VIPs anything in return for all the trouble? I mean it’s literally affected my darting and supply drop collections for days but is it just one of those things where someone pays for a service that doesn’t work properly?

1 Like

An unpopular opinion perhaps, especially from Ludia obviously, but you can acquire the same amount of pleasure from the game without VIP. So…

3 Likes

Yeah, dropped vip a while ago, I just go out an extra time to make up the difference. I can’t justify giving any money to ludia ever again, after they screwed up this game so badly, and after they flat out refuse to correct their mistakes in a way that is fair for the player base (alliance rewards wrong for some, premium incubator for some, alliance rewards again wrong for some, rewarding people exploiting a bug, boost sales exploited by some and not corrected). I stopped even speeding up incubators by watching a video because I don’t think the company deserves that nickle.

3 Likes

Well if Ludia actually believes this then I wonder what their justification is to selling us something that doesn’t help us enjoy the game more than we do.

1 Like

I don’t know what Ludia believes but I’m just saying you can enjoy the game without VIP too :wink:

2 Likes

Well I don’t disagree with you saying I can enjoy it the thing is I’m a PC gamer first so…VIP allows me to save time on mobile gaming to focus on the PC…my 1st love.

2 Likes

I dropped my VIP one month ago, although I have to get used to the fact I get less DNA with darting, the difference is not that significant that it effects the game-play. yes you get less DNA and leveling your dinosaurs takes a little longer, but honestly the perks of VIP is not really worth the 10 bucks in my opinion.

3 Likes

I find it hard to say whether I agree with this or not. On one side I think that Ludia needs us to spend money or watch the videos so they can continue producing content and keep the servers running, but on the other hand there is so much negligence that leeching off them might be a way to show them that they should listen to their customers better.
If we all stop paying, then they have a problem, and maybe won’t even bother with the game anymore and abandon it. That, or they will listen and give us what we want. And then some of us will start paying again? I’m not sure. We’ll just have to wait and see what they decide :slight_smile:

Personally I find 10 bucks a month a lot. It’s almost as much as a game like World of Warcraft, which is a massive scale 10000x larger, so I find it just too steep for the amount of fun and variety you can get in this game.
I would maybe pay 3 euros a month, and I wouldn’t even need any benefits from that. As long as the game quality keeps increasing. Preferably everyone pays the same and gets no benefits. This way it’s more equal and less pay to win.

TBH, when you have VIP, you just get a bit more coins and a bit more DNA. That’s it. It just means you get to create and level your dinos a bit quicker and might end up at the leader board a tad higher.
Without VIP, you have shorter darting sessions, so more different dinos to dart in the same time, you get to spend more time (=fun) on collecting and creating dinos, and all that’s different in the end is that you are probably lower on the leader board. Any difference? Just a number. Really.

1 Like

Well that’s exactly it…it’s a personal choice, some are for it, others against it. That’s life…but this thread was never started to debate VIP vs none VIP gameplay though, I was just curious on Ludia’s policy for charging people to use a broken service.

1 Like

Very true, but you could have prevented all this trouble by spending less money :wink:

1 Like

Hi Ludia, thanks for the VIP reward…money well spent. lol

2 Likes

For once, we agree.
I dropped VIP months ago.
I haven’t missed it one bit.
Okay, maybe I considered wishing I had it with the single unique darting opportunity we’ve had, but that went away quickly, not worth $10.

1 Like