Ludia Forums

VIP rewards needs increased

The drop stations for VIP rewards should have far more things to gain such as scent canisters. I mean if you’re going to pay a monthly fee more perks are needed. Either that or give a monthly cash bonus to subscribers that’s worth a crap.

5 Likes

I want VIP to prevent 10 DNA fuses. If I pay $10 a month (minimum), i want at least 20s :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That would be a good idea.

Some things VIP should include:
-Higher coins/cash limit from supply drops
-Extra incubator slot
-No more 10s while fusing
These are just a few simple ideas. It’s not that hard to make it worth the money but they just don’t bother.

12 Likes

People still have VIP? Huh.

4 Likes

I liked the idea of being able to have 2 incubators counting down at the same time. Though, I dropped VIP so it really doesn’t matter to me anymore.

3 Likes

I would promote vip if these were true. I just got two 10’s on tenonto and it hurt! I also had that idea of getting rid of 10’s for vip.

And yes two incubators baking at once ^^

I mean they need to make vip worth it and look good. They could get some members back.

3 Likes

You are looking for ways to pay monthly fees? Do they deserve it?

1 Like

I’d settle for less of a chance of getting 10 DNA on a fuse.

4 Likes

I would love it if vip would make the dino’s that hide untill you almost trip over them spawn in the large range circle, instead of in the small one.

1 Like

How about just having 200 darts not 140

1 Like

20 vip darts a day doubles the dna with the 20 darts

1 Like

Or even a confirmed coin drop at every supply drop. I walked to an area with 3 green supply drops today and got darts only. What a bummer.

For some reason I have a feeling that if they added a perk like no more 10’s when VIP fusing and be min of 20’s, we’d never see anything above a 50 either. They’re not going to give something unless they get something in return that favors them.

Yeah I agree for once they need to do something that is only rewarding. I’ll tell you 10 fuses need a boycott. Its not an easy task to get tenonto rare. Especially 500 for one fuse. And here I get 3 10s in a row. So deflating!

1 Like

You are doing it wrong, mate! You have to collect enough DNA for like six fuses before start a batch fusing. You will never get six 10’s consecutive fusion. It will most likely produce an average of 20 DNA per session (more or less depends on your luck).

Check this out!

1 Like

I know it gives more chances to get better fuses, I’ll have to save up. But tell that to my 8 10’s in a row on utahsino xD Teasing me with that video lol. Also, I cant get good tenonto rare dna its really hard. Sometimes when I use my rare scent in the park I just get birds. Useless birds.

Do you have a source for that?
People are posting misinformation on Reddit about fuses (This time it’s spinning the dino) and I’m wondering if this is another Gaming Beaver type trick.

I’ve gotten wayyy more than 6 fusions in a row that are tens.

I once got 12 tens on nodopato, only broken with one 20 in the middle. Good that it was a Dino where collecting dna is easy.