Ludia Forums

VIP SDNA Production Site

Less than four weeks before we will see the new VIP SDNA Production Site. This seems to be the best time to start some weird speculations how it will work.
I assume that we will have one type of SDNA at the beginning and that we get 15 SDNA per day…that is what the YouTube video says.
In time there will be more types of SDNA available but I bet that we will never get more than 15 SDNA per type and day. And I’m asking myself if we can change the type of SDNA we want to collect in the lab or if our decision is going to be final.

3 Likes

I am guessing we will have one slot available for 5 SDNA, each new slot by the months that grant them will be an additional 5. I am hoping I am wrong but have a feeling it will only be one slot to start.

1 Like

It looks like @Sionsith is correct based on the video. It looks like only 5 per day and you choose which one. More slots open up after several months. Of course this is unless they changed it since this video on YouTube.

2 Likes

My understanding is the S-DNA building behaves like the DNA building, after collecting from it a certain amount of times you can upgrade the building and it will produce more S-DNA per slot. You can gain additional slots by remaining a VIP and unlocking them on the VIP calendar as explained on the video.

5 Likes

That is going to be awesome if you can grow the facilities production per slot similar to the DNA and Food building.

2 Likes

Hopefully your can keep upgrading up to something like 100/day :laughing: yeah, not likely, but hopefully something good.

yeah look up to 15/day

So, per day per slot. At least it’s 15 of several different SDNAs per day and not just one.

15 of up to 4 types of s dna but 15 is the highest you can go, so up to 60 s dna a day

3 Likes

But it will take sooooooo long before we reach that point.

3 Likes

yeah probably months

15 is better than nothing.

2 Likes

Still better than non-VIPs. We get S-DNA only from Missions

3 Likes

The VIP SDNA Production Site is almost there.
What SDNA are you going to activate first? I think I’m going for Euoplocephalus SDNA.

3 Likes

how long away is it for you?

also i’m most certainly going for sarco and kapro dirst

2 Likes

It is already there. You start with 5 SDNA per day, but it seems that you can select three different SDNA types from the beginning.
I choose Monolophosaurus, Sacrosuchus and Euoplocephalus. I will see tomorrow if I get 5 SDNA for each of them.

2 Likes

this is what i get for being late to the update, i have to wait an extra day and a half for the rewards

2 Likes

Can you choose all 3 of the same types? For example, 3 Sarco DNA so it would be 15 a day?

No, but you can improve the factory in time to a maximum of 15 SDNA per day similar to the food factory.

1 Like