Ludia Forums

VIP Spin Wheel Order

For a long while I have been recording the VIP 20K pack order. The packs come round in a predictable order. I find this useful for planning purchases of 20K packs to fill in gaps - by knowing what is coming I know what to save up.

I don’t have a complete list as when Wuerhosaurus was introduced the list skipped forward and missed a few creatures. I hope I can fill them in when they come round, but this might be locked by then.

So, starting from this week, we have:

Tylosaurus
Apatosaurus
Hyaenodon
Prestosuchus
Henodus
Thylacosmilus
Mastodontosaurus
Woolly Mammoth (not VIP)
Unrecorded order for Eudimorphodon, Panochthus, Tanycolagreus & Hainosaurus
Concavenator
Eolambia
Pterodactylus
Wuerhosaurus
Orthacanthus
Acrocanthosaurus
Baryonyx
Giant Orthocone
Brontotherium

And back to Tylosaurus.

I hope this is useful to some of you. Of course I can’t guarantee it won’t be changed.

14 Likes

I beleive @MirrMurr was also tracking this, as new VIP creatures are added the rotation goes slightly off however.

Still waiting pateintly for eolambia lol

5 Likes

Yes so am I, it was one of the ones that got skipped. I have just one and it isn’t strong enough to be much use.

2 Likes

I just need one more to max it, my apatosaur barely gets any use being the meatsheild that it is lol relying on segnos for attack.

2 Likes

I left all of my apotos at L20 for tournament use.

After getting the pretzel hybrid bird meat shield that I rarely use… I’ll only level apoto up when the paddock gets full.

2 Likes

Yeah at 20 or even 30 seems a better use for it, there are just situations where the healths just way too high for what’s needed and therefore it never gets used, I tend to favour using quetz alot its very helpful in infinite battles and with only a day cooldown at 20.

But yeah I just love using glass cannons, we need more of them.

1 Like

Also, did anyone record the rotations for the 50k LP packs? Waiting on metopo and stygi…

@MirrMurr @Andy_wan_kenobi @Sionsith

Not sure if you guys have recorded this information somewhere?

1 Like

The only times I’ve bought a 50k pack have been when a new creature was released: Tarbosaurus and Procoptodon. So, I haven’t paid much attention otherwise

1 Like