VIP Spin Wheel Order

For a long while I have been recording the VIP 20K pack order. The packs come round in a predictable order. I find this useful for planning purchases of 20K packs to fill in gaps - by knowing what is coming I know what to save up.

I don’t have a complete list as when Wuerhosaurus was introduced the list skipped forward and missed a few creatures. I hope I can fill them in when they come round, but this might be locked by then.

So, starting from this week, we have:

Tylosaurus
Apatosaurus
Hyaenodon
Prestosuchus
Henodus
Thylacosmilus
Mastodontosaurus
Woolly Mammoth (not VIP)
Unrecorded order for Eudimorphodon, Panochthus, Tanycolagreus & Hainosaurus
Concavenator
Eolambia
Pterodactylus
Wuerhosaurus
Orthacanthus
Acrocanthosaurus
Baryonyx
Giant Orthocone
Brontotherium

And back to Tylosaurus.

I hope this is useful to some of you. Of course I can’t guarantee it won’t be changed.

21 Likes

I beleive @MirrMurr was also tracking this, as new VIP creatures are added the rotation goes slightly off however.

Still waiting pateintly for eolambia lol

6 Likes

Yes so am I, it was one of the ones that got skipped. I have just one and it isn’t strong enough to be much use.

3 Likes

I just need one more to max it, my apatosaur barely gets any use being the meatsheild that it is lol relying on segnos for attack.

2 Likes

I left all of my apotos at L20 for tournament use.

After getting the pretzel hybrid bird meat shield that I rarely use… I’ll only level apoto up when the paddock gets full.

3 Likes

Yeah at 20 or even 30 seems a better use for it, there are just situations where the healths just way too high for what’s needed and therefore it never gets used, I tend to favour using quetz alot its very helpful in infinite battles and with only a day cooldown at 20.

But yeah I just love using glass cannons, we need more of them.

1 Like

Also, did anyone record the rotations for the 50k LP packs? Waiting on metopo and stygi…

@MirrMurr @Andy_wan_kenobi @Sionsith

Not sure if you guys have recorded this information somewhere?

2 Likes

The only times I’ve bought a 50k pack have been when a new creature was released: Tarbosaurus and Procoptodon. So, I haven’t paid much attention otherwise

3 Likes

Just keeping this alive so I can post the remaining sequence once I know it.

5 Likes

Update: this time round we did not get Woolly Mammoth. Instead we went from Mastodontosaurus straight to Tanycolagreus, and now Panocthus.

Has Woolly Mammoth been retired from the spin wheel? Its presence there was anomalous as it is not a VIP creature.

Keeping an eye out to see how the rest of my Unrecorded sequence goes.

4 Likes

I did see it there quite recently, maybe it comes every 2 cycles instead of every 1.

2 Likes

That’s possible. It was there on the last cycle and at Christmas.

2 Likes

After Panocthus we had Eudimorphodon and now Concavenator. Which should take us back to the start, but I seem to have missed out Hainosaurus. Waiting to find out where he fits in then will post the full list.

1 Like

Aha, Hainosaurus comes after Eolambia. Pterodactylus should be next, waiting to check before rewriting the list.

2 Likes

Advice needed: now I have the full list, should I (can I) edit my original post or should I repost the list here? Which is most useful and is there a forum protocol to follow?

Maybe @Andy_wan_kenobi you can help me here?

1 Like

If you can edit the original post, feel free to do so. I would make a note that you have done so, though

1 Like

who is it for this week?

1 Like

I can no longer edit the first post, reasonably enough. So here is the full completed standard VIP spin wheel order at present:

Tylosaurus
Apatosaurus
Hyaenodon
Prestosuchus
Henodus
Thylacosmilus
Mastodontosaurus
Woolly Mammoth (not VIP, and not always in the rotation; sometimes skips this)
Tanycolagreus
Panocthus
Eudimorphodon
Concavenator
Eolambia
Hainosaurus
Pterodactylus
Wuerhosaurus
Orthacanthus
Acrocanthosaurus
Baryonyx
Giant Orthocone
Brontotherium

And back to Tylosaurus.

I hope you find this list useful. I’ll check now and again to see if it changes.

11 Likes

I do, I really do. Thank you soo much @Icthyornis! With this list I can tell when I should start collecting lps for a specific vip dino.

2 Likes

Necro post