Ludia Forums

VIP subscription glitch

Hi everyone, I bought 1 month’s worth of VIP subscription and it should have ended today. But after checking my park it seems to be ongoing for the 2nd month, the problem is that I use my mobile service provider to pay and not a credit/debit card, and it doesn’t top-up itself on auto, I have to do it physically. I barely had money on it to cover my 2nd month- yet it still is. I don’t wanna find out I’m suddenly in debt, so does anyone know how I’m being charged?

tl;dr: I paid for VIP, it should have ended but is still going on even though I have no money left. Where is it being charged to or is it a glitch?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum
If I remember right they keep taking your money every month until you stop it by yourself

Thanks for the greeting, i know its auto renewed but the payment method i use is out of money and its not a bank card, so technically they cant charge me for something i quite literally cant pay. Unless my provider suddenly has a debt system, i dont know where they charged this month’s subscription

1 Like

I think it will keep charging because it is probably like a credit card.
Frankly I do not know anything about payment and all, so I can not be of a big help
Maybe contact support.

Hey there Kenaxite, as your subscription is tied to your store account, the payment would be taken out of the payment method you have set for your store account.

If there are any concerns, however, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team would be able to take a closer look at things for you.

In the meantime, our FAQ here might have some info that can help as well:

Android

iOS