Ludia Forums

VIP x4 Loyalty Points

Perfect time to spend my 200k LPs and then speed up hatch them! Hopefully a good deal on the Fusion Lab is coming too since this will give me about 27 new VIPs😊

I plan on doing something similar later today.

2 Likes

There’s no actual 4X LP bonus for the 10K Solid Gold packs.

We usually would get 650 X 2 for 1300 LP for the pack. Now, They just lowered it to 325 X 4 for the same 1300 LPs.

2 Likes

@Keith or @Ned is this a glitch?

4 Likes

It felt too good to be true😞

1 Like

They can’t be serious about that.

2 Likes

Still 325 for solid gold pack. And 2 of my cards were coins. I guess it isn’t a glitch. A bit disappointing for sure. Would have been great to use the hatchery discount with the extra loyalty points.

Considering this dramatic decrease in value for the solid gold pack, are people finding better value with the other VIP packs offered currently?

2 Likes

Well, I wanted to put this out there for VIP players.

This week might be worth it to grind PvP. They’re giving out 4x LPs for landing on 100, 200, 250, 500 LPs etc. I landed on them once each.

Ludia taketh but the giveth :grin: I hope this stays for the week. Downside about the packs, but upside about many other things this week.

4 Likes

I opened 50 solid gold plus packs today. I recorded it and put it on YouTube for those interested. The video is called: “opening 50x solid gold plus packs! Jurassic world the game.”

2 Likes

I saw the post, I am currently swamped with the littles so I only get about five minutes of screen time in any go until later at night when they all are asleep.

2 Likes

@Sionsith is the 10K pack VIP points a permanent reduction? Or just during the 4x bonus?

I am not sure, @Ned or @Keith any insight that can be relayed to us on this change?

Hey Timmah, it should be back to the way it was after the bonus is over.

2 Likes

Oh cool, thanks for the update @Ned

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Wait a minute, did they take down the return loyalty points after buying a 10k pack? I could’ve sworn before I had received 1300x2 the VIP benefit. now I’ve only received 1300…

and I was expecting 5,200 because of the 4x loyalty points this week.

1300x2 sounds like a tournament pack.

Basic reward for a 10k package is 650 loyalty points.
This times 4 is 2,600 but since they reduced the reward to 325 for the time of the special VIP offer (:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) you only get 1,300.

1 Like

Illustration:
This amazing jacket, original price $100.
Now on clearance sale, 75% off, only $25.
Previously available for $25, 50% off $50. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You must be one hell of a salesperson.

3 Likes