Ludia Forums

Visual bugs after darting or opening incubators

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
See pics
Area is was found in:map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- dart a Dino
Step 2 - or open an incubator
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
So far, almost every darting session
What type of device are you using:
iPhone
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Hey Dankysaurus, that definitely shouldn’t be happening. Could I ask you to send those screenshots along with your support key to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at this?

Thanks!

Will do!
10 characters

1 Like

It happens to me too. It seems (for me) its only when completing the strike towers and opening those incubators. Afterwards my screen is messed up with various colors and missing images like the X in sanctuary screen and stuff. I also get the same images that were posted. While darting it has bars doing down the sides too.

Those are some wild looking glitches :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting… there are a couple symbols there we have not really seen before… such as the diamond. LEAKS!!! Unless the diamond used to be a thing or I’m just blind

2 Likes

More fun for the fight.

Reminds me of the symbol for one of the campaign stages (the one with the Legendaries).
Actually, I think it’s the symbol for rarity in the tournaments.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen all the rest before. The “cards” one got me at first, but I think it pops up when you check the contents of an incubator.

Yeah, completing a strike tower starts these visuals. Anything done after completing a strike tower has weird effects on screen. It is interesting tho

@ned @john

This is still an occurring issue. It happens 100% of the time once I open an incubator from a strike tower.

Tonight it happened right after a a fresh relaunch and it happened from spinning supply drops. It did not resolve itself until I did a complete relaunch.

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing

1 Like

Just now after doing the strike tower and opening the incubator.

I think this may be a device related issue. I have 4 devices. 1 is an old ipad and it is the only one getting the same images as above.

New issue to replace the not working on iphone 6 issue…:frowning:

I haven an iPhone 6s my girlfriend has a galaxy a10e it’s a newer phone. It happens on hers too.

@john @Ned

Is there any update as to if Ludia is looking into this bug? It happens multiple times a day still. Every time a strike tower is completed before you open the incubator.

Hey Phil, the issue has been flagged to our team. If you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with those screenshots and your support key so they can track this issue?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yep

2 Likes

I guess this will continue at least until the next big update

1 Like

Yeah still happening for me too. I believe I did one strike tower with multiple incubators and the first one didn’t do the glitch but the next one did.

1 Like

I was just playing when this popped up, i have no idea what this is

3 Likes