Visual bugs in Gauntlet after update

Noticed there are at least two, the order of turns (it shows Raincutter even though it’s Sleuther’s turn) and the AP bar (most of the time it shows empty even though I have enough AP to use a special attack).

1 Like

brawl has some turn glitches too

2 Likes

There too, but the AP bar in regular Brawl seems ok.

1 Like

Quando abro Olha quando eu entro no jogo quando carré aparece um tela preta me incapacitando de jogar e outra ora se não entrar ele fecha sozinho e quando eu estou jogando do nada fecha espero que consertem

MOD EDIT:

Translated from Portuguese:

When I open it Look when I enter the game when carré appears a black screen disabling me to play and another time if I don’t enter it closes by itself and when I’m playing out of nowhere it closes I hope they fix it

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Yeah, the bug is happening both in gautlet and brawl. It does not show the correct turn order, making it difficult to create battle plans :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this issue up to us, everyone! We’ve forwarded the information to our team, and they’re looking into it.

2 Likes

The new update has messed up the brawl sequences… anyone else have this problem?

2 Likes

We all have that problem.

1 Like