Vote Compsoscorpios!

I think any of them would be busted upon release and then they might get nerfed later. I don’t see Ludia making creatures like these balanced once they enter the game.

As much as I like SR3, definitely not. Do you really want something that is a flock with arguably one of the most strongest moves in the game with many resistances? I don’t think so, and also, we’re burnt out on Carnotaurus DNA from all it’s hybrids, a apex requiring Carno is the last thing we want.

5 Likes

I’m burnt out of carno and gorgo DNA with just a level 22 scorp gen 3 It make me want to go out and dart

1 Like

No way
It’s a terrible option

1 Like

It’s times like these I wish I could do 3D printing

I think a lot of what people want is more variety than anything. Yeah spreading Carnotaurus between 6 creatures that use its DNA is difficult but I think people want to see other creatures get some use as well.

2 Likes

Apex’s are SUPPOSED to be hard to get! That’s why they’re the highest rarity.

1 Like

Yea that makes more sense Geminideus looks like a chad version of nodopatosaurus ( I voted Geminideus and compsosc)

1 Like

Nope nope nope.

It’s literally a better version of Scorp G3. Definitely no.

No, it’s gonna be way to broken

5 Likes

All of them are going to be broken.

1 Like

Bruh, it lookin like the ugliest thing in the game if I’m being honest, although cutness is subjective

1 Like

yes you proved that by calling them ugly

It was always that way

1 Like

If anything OP gets a nerf explain me why albertocevia, ankylux or Imperatosuchus haven’t got one yet.

4 Likes

Something being ugly, cute, beautiful or not is subjective and depends on someone’s opinions, hella relative

2 Likes

nope. do not want an apex flock that would have no apex counters because there are so few group moves.

13 Likes

Because they are not flocks.

These are much better options(plus these designs are hot af)

22 Likes