Voting for JWTG Dino battles

I really like the events that are going on right now, I really do. It just feels like you never do the events to unlock dinosaurs that I am looking for. I feel like we should be able to vote and what dino unlock battles (that’s what I will call these battles because I don’t know what they are officially called) we want have. I was really excited when I saw the new super hybrid with Carnorapter and Dimetrodon S-DNA because I like both of those dinos but I only have one Pyroraptor and don’t have it unlocked to hatch, so I’m kind of stuck. I don’t know if I am the only one who feels like this but I think this could really help. Thanks.

By the way, I am new to this whole “creating a topic” thing so if please correct me if I do something wrong. Thanks again.

ok first of all
when it says create a topic there should be a bar next to it that says “uncategorized”
click on that bar to choose if you want to make it about JWA, or JWTG, or other Ludia games

and I totally agree
I really want to get my super-rares to lvl 20 but i only get them from supply drops

1 Like

Oops. I’ll remember that for next time. Lol. Also, thanks for the support.

If you want, you can change it by editing the post

The community does get to vote on the Clash of Titan unlock that happens once a month. But the other unlocks are on a predetermined rotation by Ludia. While it would be nice if they offered say one event a month that could be voted on for a lower level unlock it is highly unlikely as Ludia seems to be set on keeping a certain number of creatures as unlockables for newer players for some reason.

2 Likes