Wait... maybe toro will come in the game?

I just played a map event battle and got the reward form the carnosaurus battle. But i realized something… the titel form the reward… it was the name of the carnosaurus from camp creatosaurus: Toro. Will he come to game? Or is it just a titel?

7 Likes

Perhaps. They said we would get two new fierce maybe toro is one of them

3 Likes

I think they meant two strong fierce but i’m not sure

4 Likes

Toro would be neat. We don’t have carno g2. But toro looks like the carno we have except the scar and I guess it’s not toasted lol

4 Likes

It would be great to have him in game. Anyone who really want him in the game

2 Likes

Are you saying toro isn’t strong?

2 Likes

Lol. Toro is very strong, but i meant something like a unique or apex

3 Likes

I think he means “Meta strong”

3 Likes

Yes please, and Rexy and Pierce too please.

3 Likes

Well… Pierce is identical to kentro…

Maybe Grim and Limbo would be better

2 Likes

maybe it’s like the dodo emote, it came before Dodo was in the game, if I remember correctly

2 Likes

Yeah indeed i really want Rexy too. Like Toro i really want Rexy. And also Aquatics like the Mosasaurus

4 Likes

Perhaps he’s the legendary from the 2.13 gamepress teaser

1 Like

True but not different to Rexy and the T Rex, but we want them in the game. :slight_smile:

Chaos, Grim and Limbo as Baryonyx flock would be interesting.

1 Like

I hate when people call the original Rex by the name Rexy.

There, I said it. :joy:

Where did this name come from? Why not call it the original Rex or movie Rex? It was never mentioned in any film to have a name.

In my opinion the Rex in the game is that Rex. If ludia added a Rexy, it would be lame.

3 Likes

Rexy is the official name in the movie lore.

3 Likes

Is it in a book or what’s the source of it?

Looks like the real name is Roberta from the original storyboards

1 Like

no some fans named her rexy and everyone liked it. i don’t see why not since its the only one with a real nick name besides the raptors and maybe indominus. it’s not her real name though, just a fan nickname.

1 Like

Because her canon name is Rexy lol

In Evolution of Claire, and Camp Cretaceous Season 2, she is caleld rexy

1 Like

If one of the kids calls her Rexy that doesn’t make it canon. That’s just a kid saying a name. I’d like to see how it is used in the Claire book. Otherwise the official name is Roberta per the screen boards on the original movie.

3 Likes