Ludia Forums

"Waiting for Opponent" - give us a cancel button

For whatever reason, I’ve noticed a huge increase on screens getting stuck on “Waiting for Opponent”. When that happens, I have to wait an entire minute (sometimes, the game even forces me to wait the full 2 minutes) only to be told the match was cancelled.
Honestly, after 30 seconds that should be long enough. I don’t know if I’ve ever had a battle where the opponent has joined any later.

Please consider adding a cancel button to that screen after 30 seconds have passed. This game is a huge battery hog and a minute might not seem like much, but it really adds up having to wait so long, especially when the screen appears multiple times.

13 Likes

Yes, this is needed or at the very least a Battle AI button.

6 Likes

Yes please. We were doing friendly battles yesterday to meet the alliance challenges, sitting side by side. One player clicks challenge, it doesn’t register on the challenged account while the challenger gets to watch a 1 minute video of the countdown to nothing.

It happened at least ten times. (Also need to fix the friendly challenges, after 2 or 3 battles, it glitches out EVERY time.)

Fix this.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Necro-positng