Ludia Forums

Waiting for opponent.....infernal/dragon leagues

Please get rid of the wait time in the Infernal / league of dragons. More often than not, and that means 90% or more of the time, in these 2 leagues you will never match against a person, its going to be a BoT. Please get rid of the wait time and just let us fight bots instantly unless someone else has recently or is currently in that same league fighting. Also at the point of these 2 leagues everyone is experienced. perhaps instead of trying to match by current score these two leagues should just be once you hit it you are ALWAYS in the mix to fight and just adjust point win/loss ratio to the current score of the teams. I spend 75% of my time in arena waiting, its ridiculous. If i wanted to stand around in a line and do nothing there are plenty of places to do that, I want to play a game, its ridiculous those of us at this level who are the most active also get punished the most with wait times.

3 Likes

Please also allow us to choose to fight only bots in Burntbone and Labyrinth League. Human opponents are annoying.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Post after post moderated. Just delete the forum and be done with it